59

☆ 61. Chapter 59

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

59 The supermarket is open, and the results have been made, but it is also a big problem that the materials can't keep up.

However, the second season's grain crops had just been planted, and Lu Qizhou took Tu Feng and a few orcs who had just learned the cultivation technique to the field every day to cast spells.

The crops are growing rapidly, seeing that even the fertilizer is growing rapidly, and as Lu Qizhou's cultivation becomes more and more sophisticated, this cultivation technique is estimated to be even more powerful.

Lu Qizhou estimated that before the first snow fell this year, it must be another bumper harvest.

And the yield is definitely tripled, and it is absolutely enough to leave the seeds and make a small snack.

After all, we don't have so much work to do in winter, and we don't get paid, so aren't we just cats?

But this is not a long-term solution, it is a good thing that this food crop grows quickly, but it also made Lu Qizhou think about how to hide the audience in the live broadcast room.

It's okay in the early stage, anyway, just pretend to be stupid, even if someone in the live broadcast room notices that something is wrong, they can't help it, and then they will find a way to hide it.

Even in this late stage, I have to find a way to get through this matter, and it is not a way to hide it all the time. If it is because of the concealment of the live broadcast room, in the end, it delays the development of the tribe, then the gain outweighs the loss.

But we don't have to worry too much about this matter at the time, Lu Qizhou is more concerned about the tribal assembly now.

The orc market is a tradition in the orc continent, and in the middle of each summer, the orcs of each tribe will bring their own tribe's specialties and other things to the middle of the grassland near the tiger tribe to exchange for what their tribes need.

Lu Qizhou in other directions on the continent didn't know if he also had this tradition, but the orc tribes near the grasslands and forests in the middle of the continent all relied on this annual market in exchange for what they needed.

This year, Lu Qizhou made up his mind to let Cat Valley shine in this market, and the things to be exchanged naturally had to be prepared early.

He also wondered if he might be able to get what the tribe needed at the bazaar. There are also those small tribes, who have a difficult winter, maybe they can be fooled directly this time, and the tribe's labor force will definitely be more by then.

To say that the orcs on this orc continent are not low in force, and they are all standing at the top of the food chain. But if you really want to talk about it, this survival rate is not as high as that of ordinary beasts.

When it comes to each winter, which tribe isn't a big swath of dead people? The old, the weak, the sick and the young cubs die a lot every year.

No way, they have survived by hunting since ancient times, the society is too backward, the productivity is too low, once the animals move south, the orcs will go hungry, they will not store food, this is no wonder if they do not starve to death.

Among the foods that Lu Qizhou is going to exchange this year, the first thing to exchange is all kinds of smoked meat and bacon and cured meat.

Since the beginning of spring this year, the tribe has not stopped storing, and up to now, the tribe's various kinds of smoked meat and bacon have been preserved too much, and the meat alone can ensure that more than 2,000 people in the tribe can eat it for more than a year.