122

☆ 124. Chapter 122

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

122 Faced with this sudden change in front of him, Lu Qizhou not only did not be vigilant and worried, but was instantly ecstatic.

Half a month ago, Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng both advanced to the seventh-order god transformation stage when they were double cultivating.

As soon as he advanced, he couldn't wait to ask when Ling Yazi would come out.

Ling Yazi said at that time that his divine soul needed to be further cultivated through Lu Qizhou's Transformation Period Consciousness Sea, and completely repair the broken divine soul.

At that time, Lu Qizhou was really at the bottom of his heart, and he was afraid that Ling Yazi didn't have any good intentions from the beginning.

He has regarded Ling Yazi as a master for so many years, if Ling Yazi is really using him, then Lu Qizhou will die of sadness.

However, no matter how much he doubted in his heart, Ling Yazi couldn't help it if he didn't come out, although Zhihai was his Zhihai, but in such a fragile place, if Lingyazi moved his crooked thoughts, such as taking away or something, Lu Qizhou would have no choice.

He doesn't seem to have any abnormalities every day, but in fact, he is secretly vigilant, and because Lingyazi is awake, he can't give Tu Feng any hints, and he can't be intimate with him.

I can only be secretly anxious about the result that I don't know when it will come.

No matter how many hidden worries there were in his heart, at the moment when Lingyazi came out of the sea of his knowledge, Lu Qizhou still breathed a big sigh of relief.

The first thing he did immediately afterwards was not to ask Ling Yazi, but to quickly and carefully examine his knowledge.

After finding that there was no problem, he tightly closed Zhihai, and the prohibition he used was researched by himself.

By the time he and Tu Feng cultivated, they had been able to comprehend a lot of the laws of heaven and earth, and many spells no longer needed to be taught by Ling Yazi little by little, and they could already create their own by relying on the laws of comprehension.

After locking Zhihai firmly, Lu Qizhou really breathed a sigh of relief, and from now on, no one could restrain him.

After doing this, I couldn't help but feel a little guilty about Lingyazi, Lingyazi didn't lie to him from beginning to end, it was really to use him to know the sea to nourish the soul, not to mention any small actions, and tried his best to teach him so many things, but he was still so guarded against others.

But Lu Qizhou can't help it, the process of getting acquainted between them is too smooth, he can't help but be unvigilant, Ling Yazi is of course good if he doesn't have bad intentions towards him, but what if?

Lu Qizhou didn't dare to bet on this in case.

In just one minute, Lu Qizhou had already completed the sealing. Suo Zhihai's actions also had mixed feelings in his heart, and countless guilt and gratitude were overflowing.

Ling Yazi didn't bother to care about the careful thinking of his cheap disciple, he was very happy at the moment, and he only felt that his dark life finally had hope again.

He didn't deceive Lu Qizhou from beginning to end, he really just wanted to cultivate his divine soul, not to take it away.

It is not his kindness not to take away, but the cultivator who cultivates the creation of heaven and earth, in order to pursue immortality, there is nothing that cannot be done.