135

☆ 137. Chapter 135

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

135 The big villa in the air that doesn't tremble at all when flying in the air, the speed is not very fast, and there are no tourists, Nuoda is a flying machine, and the owner of the flying machine is only more than ten people such as Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng.

So for the convenience of speaking, and for the convenience of the elders in a pretending shape, all of them gathered in the courtyard.

At this moment, the elders are wearing extraordinarily flowing robes, drinking tea under the big tree in the courtyard of the villa, playing chess, and there are still swordsmen practicing in a spacious place...

The key is that these series of actions are completed under the noses of the audience in the live broadcast room, and the elders' movements are more skilled than one another, as if they are usually really like this.

The ghost knows that in fact, they usually don't exercise much, and they don't like to drink tea and play chess, and the favorite thing for the elders in their spare time is to learn Xi and study medical skills, and the patriarchs and elders like to go to the major fighting arenas to watch people put dishes and teach the juniors to be people, and they also have a common hobby, that is, to invite friends and companions everywhere to find delicious food...

At this time, a group of elders who were in the shape of the concave immortal wind dao bones looked at Lu Qizhou with an inexplicable expression, and suddenly stretched out his hand, and then quickly took out white paper and pens from the storage ring, and began to write, I don't know what to write again.

The elders looked at each other, not knowing what the situation was, and they didn't know whether they should come forward to ask about the situation, and they were afraid that Lu Qizhou was broadcasting live, so they rushed up and broke their carefully maintained persona.

Tu Feng didn't have this concern, he and Lu Qizhou came from the control room together, and when he saw Lu Qizhou suddenly stop, take out a pen and paper and write something on the stone table in the courtyard, he knew that something must have happened.

He sat on the stone chair next to Lu Qizhou and asked, "Good baby, what's wrong?"

Lu Qizhou wrote while briefly talking about the situation on the interstellar side.

Tu Feng was also a little speechless after hearing this, and after thinking for a while, he asked, "Are they playing some kind of ghost idea over there?"

Lu Qizhou shook his head, "I don't know, when I write out those terms, let's study them together."

Tu Feng stopped talking when he heard this, and watched Lu Qizhou write intently.

The elders also heard Lu Qizhou's explanation, and they had already gathered over and gathered next to him to watch him write, pondering as they read.

When he finished writing, there were two large pages, and after Lu Qizhou stopped writing, he used the photogram technique to shoot it and project it into the air in front of him, just like an interstellar light screen.

The crowd gathered around the goodwill agreement and began to discuss it with a lot of gossip.

"I don't think it's okay, Zhouzhou has suffered so many grievances, if he signed a peace covenant with Interstellar because of an agreement that I don't know if it's true or not, then how are we going to clean up those guys in the future?

"We can't say that, we have to be sensible. Although our empire is rich in resources, it is not as good as so many planets in the interstellar world, if we sign a peace agreement and can get so much benefit, then we will have a lot of room for operation, and if we want to retaliate at that time, it will be simpler, and direct economic sanctions will not be better?