145

☆ 147. Chapter 145: Extras (5)

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 145 Fanwai (5)

Just when Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng completed their achievements in circumnavigating the orc planet, Ling Yazi had already returned to the Immortal Cultivation Realm for ten years.

At the beginning, after he cooperated with Lu Qizhou to fabricate an alliance between the Immortal Cultivation Realm and the Orc Continent, he set off to find the end of the sea.

Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng didn't guess wrong, when Ling Yazi was looking for his way back, he had never left the Yuanzhou Continent at all.

The Yuanzhou Continent was surrounded by the sea on all sides, and he was only a cultivator in the Transformation Stage at that time, and he didn't have the ability to cross the ocean at all, and his spiritual power was not enough to support him across the ocean.

The soul body has been re-condensed, and the strength has reached a higher level, the process of searching is not the same as Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng, he is completely aimless, and his divine sense has been open, looking for the places where those spatial gaps are located.

However, the space gap is so easy to find, and after wandering at sea for half a year, he still has no clue.

He was not impatient, and the idea of returning to the cultivation realm was still firm, and even in order to cut off his little attachment to this world, he directly threw the communicator into the storage ring and never used it again.

Maybe his obsession with going back was too strong, and suddenly one day a spatial black hole appeared in front of him, sucking his whole body into it.

Before leaving, he once again felt the aura of heaven that made people unable to resist at all, and that aura was mixed with indifferent impatience.

It was as if his task had been completed, and he was useless, so Heavenly Dao no longer blocked his steps back, and even opened a back door for him, directly opening the spatial passage for him.

When Lingyazi stepped on the familiar land again, he finally made sure when he felt the mixed and not too pure aura.

He was indeed brought over by the Heavenly Dao of the Orc Continent to be a guide in the first place, but now that his task has been completed, and the idea of returning to the Immortal Realm is so strong, the Heavenly Dao has thrown him back again.

Ecstasy is not enough to describe Ling Yazi's mood, it took tens of thousands of years to finally return to this land he is familiar with.

What surprised him even more was that he found that he had condensed his body again, which completely belonged to his own body, with extremely high qualifications, and he was in tune with his spirit without a trace of rejection.

It's just that his cultivation is still in the same stage as when he first went to the Orc Continent, but his divine soul has already reached the Mahayana, as long as there is enough time, sooner or later he will cultivate to the Mahayana stage.

And after he found the city, he found that the time here was only a little more than a year after he disappeared, and everything was still the same as he was familiar with.

Not only did he skip the step of giving up, but he also saved the process of adapting to the new environment again.

You must know that in the cultivation realm, taking away the calamity is to carry the evil force of cause and effect, once you take away others, the causal evil force will be fed back when crossing the tribulation, and the tribulation will be extremely difficult.