141

☆ 143. Chapter 141: Extras (1)

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 141 Fanwai (1)

From Liuli City all the way across the forest sea to the opposite side, it took Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng more than half a year.

After arriving on the opposite side, the land that was wider than the Central Plains did not surprise Lu Qizhou much, he had guessed early on that the Orc Continent should also be a planet, otherwise there could be no changes in the seasons, weather, day and night.

He thought that if he and Tu Feng kept exploring in a straight line, sooner or later they would return to Liuli City.

It's just that this world is too big, and at their speed, it will take half a year for Lin Hai alone to complete, so they don't know how long it will take to walk the whole world.

And Lu Qizhou was also quite puzzled in his heart, didn't Ling Yazi say that in order to find a way back, he had traveled all over the entire Orc Continent?

So the orc continent he traveled to, did he count the other side of Lin Hai?

In order to confirm this speculation, Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng set off again and searched for orcs everywhere on this continent.

It only took three days for the two of them to find the snake orcs.

And under the guidance of the Orcs of the Snake Clan, they found the orcs on this plain one by one, and found that the orc race here is no different from the orcs of the Empire.

They also established one thing, the ancestors of these orcs, who also lived in the Beast God Mountain, also knew the legend of the Beast God.

According to the orcs here, their ancestors wandered and fled to settle in the land.

Later, the forest sea became denser and denser, and they never returned to their hometown.

Although Lingyazi disappeared early, his legend is really everywhere, but I can't be sure whether he himself has been here or not.

And Ling Yazi went to look for the end of the sea at this time, and I don't know why the communicator can't be connected, and there is no way to ask him now.

The two of them put this matter aside for the time being, thinking about letting the orcs solve the problem of food and clothing first.

As the two expected, the orcs here still eat raw food, and they will starve and freeze in winter.

Tu Feng contacted Liulicheng a few times and asked them to bring more seeds and technical talents.

There are too many orcs here, and it is unrealistic to bring them all back, so it is better to build new cities like in other provinces.

In order to facilitate the name, Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng named this plain Dongyuan.

This is the opposite side of the forest to the east of Liuli Castle, so it is easy to distinguish it from the plain where Liuli Castle is located.

Half a year later, the expedition team and members of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs who sent supplies arrived one after another, and Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng handed over the affairs here to them and set off back to Liuli City.

The two-way live broadcast on the interstellar side has been studied, and their short vacation is naturally over.

In the past year, Lu Qizhou has not opened a live broadcast, and the research progress is advancing day by day under the anxiety of the interstellar side.