8

☆ 9. Chapter 8

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

8 A few orc warriors went out to look for salt with the newly made animal skin package, and Lu Qizhou's eyes fell on the sweet potato vine again.

He cherished the cat's paw and touched the sweet potato vine, only to feel that the future days of wantonly sucking sweet potato flour and eating fragrant roasted sweet potatoes beckoned to him.

But it's a pity that Ah Hei, who found the sweet potato, is one of the salt warriors this time, so if you want to collect the sweet potato, you have to wait a few days.

There was nothing to do, so Lu Qizhou prepared for the females in the sect to make another basket that was more convenient to hold things, that is, the back basket.

This kind of thing can be woven with vines, but it is better to use bamboo, which is split into thin strips and woven little by little.

The audience in the live broadcast room told Lu Qizhou about the compilation process, and Lu Qizhou copied the barrage and put it in the backstage favorite, so that it can be viewed at any time.

It's a pity that Lu Qizhou thought this method was very good, but as soon as he proposed it, he was vetoed by these big cats.

They vetoed it for two reasons, one was because they felt that large packages made of hides and vines were more convenient and easy to use.

The second reason is that they can't move those bamboos casually, and the bamboos within a radius of dozens of miles are the snack rations of the iron-eating beast tribe...

If anyone touches their bamboo, they will be hunted down.

Lu Qizhou was speechless, these pandas are so domineering.

But he didn't give up, because the back basket is really much more convenient than a large package, and the thing can be carried behind it, and his hands can be freed to do a lot of things.

Later, sweet potatoes or other crops were planted in the tribe, so the usefulness of the basket could be reflected.

Although it can also be done in large packages of animal skins, the sweet potatoes covered in soil are packed into large packages of animal skins, and they are buried more.

However, if you want to carry the basket, you have to agree with the Iron Eater Tribe.

You can take your time with this, and when you have a chance to talk to the pandas later, forget it now.

It's autumn, and the males and females of the clan are busy stocking up on food, and it's a waste of time to weave baskets.

Now he is still thinking about how to teach his people to preserve meat.

The only way for the big cats in the tribe to store their meat was to hide it inside a darker cave so that it wouldn't rot so easily.

But untreated meat, no matter how cool the cave is, will always stink after not being stored for a few days.

These picky cats and orcs can't eat stinky meat, and they can't guarantee that they will hunt prey every time they hunt, so the whole clan is thin and dry, and even more so in winter, because they can't catch prey, and those stored meat starts to stink a little bit before it snows for a whole winter, and many kittens and cubs

will die.

The big cats can endure the nausea and eat the stinky meat that is frozen hard, but the kittens can't.