100

☆ 102. Chapter 100

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 100 The

sky is just right, and the sun, which has disappeared for a long time, finally gives face to the surface.

When Tufeng knocked on the door, he was in an excessively good mood, and his increasingly majestic face was full of sweetness immersed in love.

Hearing the knock on the door, Lu Qizhou got up with a bright mood and opened the door for him, and gave Tu Feng a big smile in the sun.

He is not a restrained character, of course, he is also a sunny guy, but in order to maintain his identity as the messenger of the beast god over the years, he has always pretended to be cold.

But in the face of his sweetheart, he prefers to show a more authentic version of himself.

"You're here? He asked.

Tu Feng looked at him directly.."Well, I'm here."

After speaking, the two looked at each other and giggled like fools, and Ah Yue, who was about to call Doudou, couldn't bear to look at it directly.

Such a meaningless conversation, I can't believe that it will appear on Zhou Zhou and Tu Feng.

She pouted, walked to the door of Doudou's room, and shouted as she knocked on the door, "Doudou, get up!" Doudou

answered.."

Ah Yue then turned around and went back to the dining room, and when she passed by Tu Feng and the others, she said, "You two don't stand still, hurry up and come over for breakfast."

Lu Qizhou was very embarrassed, he fixed his mind and forced himself not to look at Tu Feng anymore, and he also felt in his heart that this man was bewitching, as long as Tu Feng smiled at him, his soul flew away with him, where do you remember what is going on.

While eating breakfast, Ah Yue took out a bottle of orange juice, and poured a glass of joy... Doudou's

eyes widened on the side: "Eminem? What do you say?! Who married whom?! "

Ali.." You Tufeng brother and your brother, you should also hurry up, they are all adults, and they are like cubs all day long, if you continue like this, which female can look at you. Doudou's

attention was diverted, and he was not convinced: "Who said that there are several females in our clan who like me, and they also said that they will send me flowers when the blind date will be held." "

The family is in spirit, Lu Qizhou gossiped.."Really fake? Which females are they? Tell us about it. "

Beanie is so proud..." Lu

Qizhou's heart was a little sour, Doudou was a cub he had raised since the interstellar period, and at that time, he wanted the stars not to give the moon, and after coming to the Orc Continent, he was even more spoiled, and he was basically pampered by his family and grew up.

Lu Qizhou regards him as his own brother, and he has always had a special affection for him, and now when he hears him say that there are females who like him, he can't help but worry about him when he grows up.

"Do you have a favorite? If you have it, you can decide it directly, and you don't have to wait for the blind date meeting.

Doudou shook his head, "I don't like them, they're all too tall." I like orange cats like me, preferably a golden gradient, how cute it is. I'm optimistic that Uncle Huang's Jiang Jiang is about to become an adult, and I will marry her in the future. The