45

☆ 47. Chapter 45

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 45After

the expedition set off, Lu Qizhou focused his attention on the construction of the dungeon and the crops in the field.

It's okay to build a dungeon, rabbits have experience in digging holes, pandas and cats have experience in building houses and drainage pipes, and the two parties cooperate, so Lu Qizhou doesn't need to worry too much.

But this kind of land is not good, everyone has no experience, even Lu Qizhou is the first time to farm. Although the theoretical knowledge is abundant, there are also many difficult problems.

For example, the big problem of top dressing.

Let's not talk about burying or not burying, those manure is indeed a good thing to fertilize the field, and if you want the crops to grow well, the top dressing must be in place.

But here's the problem, none of the orcs will do this job...

Compared with rushing to burn bricks and rushing out to explore, it's the difference between heaven and earth, and no one is willing to do it.

When we ploughed the ground and fertilized before, we did it together, and we buried it together, and we could only pinch our noses to dry it if we disliked.

But now that it's time for the second top dressing, Lu Qizhou is not ready to let everyone do it together, and wants to arrange a few people to do this work.

But these lazy people are not lazy at this time, no one wants to do this, and they run faster than anyone else day by day.

Lu Qizhou saw that they were really unwilling, and he didn't have any tricks, so he drew lots directly, and whoever was drawn was counted as whom, and finally got the second top dressing.

But this incident also made him think that in the future, this manure topdressing is indeed buried, and he doesn't want to eat the grain that is watered with this all the time.

It's a pity that the Orc Continent has no nutrient solution and no fertilizer, so it can only be done like this. Helpless, he had no choice but to turn to the audience for help.

The audience searched for it and gave him a few options.

1. Use animal manure to ferment with dead branches and leaves.

2. Raise earthworms, earthworm manure as fertilizer.

3. Crush the bones of various animals left over from eating to make fertilizer.

There are many other ways, Lu Qizhou looked at it, and felt that it was more acceptable to him than directly using orc feces...

So he arranged for two people, took a slate and wrote a document, and handed it to them to study the matter of this manure.

These two unlucky eggs were also drawn by lot, and it just so happened that among the few people who had drawn lots to fertilize before, they had a black hammer.

For the sake of these natural fertilizers, Lu Qizhou specially asked the orcs to build a house for them, similar to a greenhouse, behind the mountain of the tribe, a little far away, so that the taste could be passed on.

This matter was solved, and Lu Qizhou breathed a sigh of relief.

I kept an eye on those treasured crops more closely, and every morning I took a figure-eight step to look around twice, observing the rise of crops at any time.