52

☆ 54. Chapter 52

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

52 has a good example of Tu Feng, In the next period of time, the orcs started the path of cultivation one after another.

I have to say, among the orcs, there are quite a few orcs with good talents, plus the orcs have a natural desire to become stronger, and they fight more than one another.

One by one, they would rather cultivate than Xi, rather than learn the knowledge that is slowly becoming difficult and profound.

The contrast is so obvious, how can Lu Qizhou not see it, his mood is repeatedly jumping between gratification and hatred of iron and steel, when the orcs cultivate, he is relieved, when the orcs reject the Xi, he hates iron and steel, and the whole person is about to be fine.

After thinking about it, he felt that he still had to establish a new reward and punishment system, otherwise if this continued, the orcs would become more and more slack Xi learning, and his idea of attaching equal importance to technology and cultivation would be in vain.

Lu Qizhou has a solution, that is, to establish a monetary system and pay everyone salaries.

Both the high-achieving orcs and the orcs with special contributions have bonuses, which can be exchanged for the things they need, such as the food that everyone loves.

But this is easier said than done.

This currency requires rare minerals, and this tribe doesn't have any. They haven't even found the coal mine yet.

It is better to use Lixing Mine than to count on rare minerals such as gold and silver ore, but Lixing Mine is too precious, Lu Qizhou is reluctant to use it as currency, and he will have pain if he loses a few pieces.

He is now completely regarded as the private property of his own tribe, which is the fortress of the future, and no one can lose the Lixing Mine.

There is no gold and silver mine, and you can't use Lixing mine, so Lu Qizhou put the idea on the banknote, but to make banknotes, you must first have paper, right?

In addition, the orcs are basically literate now, and every time they make a record, it's really not like to hold a big stone slab.

After pondering for two days, Lu Qizhou made some preparations and records, and it happened to be the management meeting once every two days, and Lu Qizhou called Qi Ren to talk about it.

At the same time, he had other things to say, and he wanted to refine the division of labor among the tribes again.

In the spacious conference room of the school, Lu Qizhou squatted on a huge wooden conference table, with two large stone slabs in front of him, on which were densely written in black letters.

On the left and right sides of the wooden table, sat the three priests of Lingyuan, Lingsheng, and Lingying, as well as the three patriarchs of Shi Feng, Ah Jin, and Aji, as well as the next tribal patriarch Tu Feng.

In addition to this, there were more than a dozen orcs in this meeting.

A dozen orcs mixed with the three tribes of Ah Huo, Hongyu, Ah Zhuang, Qiuqiu, Ah Ling, Ah Yue, Ah Li, Ah Ye, Bai He, Tu Xue, A Zhan, Xiao Hei, A Jiang, and Lan Yue

, sat on both sides of the huge conference table, all confused, I don't know what Lu Qizhou called them for, isn't this the place where Zhou Zhou and the sacrificial patriarchs have a meeting?