143

☆ 145. Chapter 143: Extras (3)

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 143 Fanwai (3)

Not to mention how the unlucky brother knelt down to break the durian shell when he came home, Lu Qizhou and Tu Fengmei slept in the small villa in the sky for a night, and the next morning they got up and took out flour and wrapped a pot of fish buns.

When the buns came out of the pot, Lu Qizhou smelled the sweet fragrance of the noodles and took a big bite beautifully.

Tu Feng also sighed after taking a bite.."This new noodle is so fragrant."

Lu Qizhou nodded frantically in agreement, and the little gluttonous look was funny and distressed.

The two of them have been outside for so many years, saying that the romantic point is a globetrotting point, and saying that the pitiful point is drifting, this sea at first looks like it is magnificent, and later it becomes dizzy when you see the sea.

Fortunately, when they went out, they brought some grain and vegetable seeds, and when the food was eaten, they planted grain and vegetables in the yard of their small cottage, and then performed a planting technique, or they could eat food in a few days.

Coupled with seafood and stuff, the two of them never bothered about eating.

It's just that if you want to eat meat like pork, mutton, beef, etc., it's not possible.

Lu Qizhou often complained to Tu Feng that he had known that when he first went out, he would go to the farm to catch a few pigs, lambs, calves and other animals and raise them in the yard.

provoked Tufeng to laugh at him for a long time, their small yard is enough to grow some food and vegetables, and they still want to raise pigs, Zhouzhou is sometimes quite naïve.

"Good baby, you taste my this, my food is delicious. Tu Feng handed his bun to Lu Qizhou and asked him to take a bite.

Lu Qizhou.."Aren't they all the same? Can you still eat pork flavor in a pot of baked buns? With

that, he leaned over and took a bite.

Tu Feng Dao.."How's it going, is it delicious?"

Lu Qizhou's eyes widened, "Eh, why is it smoky and meaty?"

Tu Feng snickered.."I cut a piece of smoked meat that we stored, and I secretly wrapped this bun.

Lu Qizhou X looked at the smoked ham-flavored buns, and felt very distressed.."Let's just take the last piece of smoked pork hind legs, how can we take the buns?"

Tu Feng handed him the whole bun in his hand.."It's okay, I'll go ashore today, there will definitely be prey at that time, let's go and make some more."

Lu Qizhou thought about it like this, if it was really a new world, then it would be impossible to have no animals, like the previous islands full of sea beasts, there were some birds, let alone such a large land.

Immediately, he stopped searching, took a big bite, and handed it to Tu Feng to take a bite.

The two of them finished their breakfast one bite at a time, controlled their little home in the air, and headed towards the coastline.

When they got to land, the two of them went down to land for the first time and felt the feeling of being down-to-earth, the feeling of everything being still, which was different from looking at the sea that kept shaking.

Neither of them wanted to go back to the hut and sit stupidly for a day, so they talked and laughed and walked on their feet for a long time, until they were completely away from the beach and tired of walking, and then took out the flying carpet again and headed for the depths of the land.