42

☆ 44. Chapter 42

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

42 As soon as Lu Qizhou heard his description, there was something he didn't understand, this is ginseng.

And listening to the description, the effect of this ginseng is too strong, and after eating it, it actually began to grow taller.

Maybe Tu Feng can become the strongest warrior in the clan, and this ginseng really plays a decisive role.

He asked Tu Feng: "Then do you remember how big the ginseng you ate was?"

Tu Feng recalled... It's about as thick as your front paws, and I don't know how long they are, because I dug them off..."Lu Qizhou.."..."

Dig

... Cut off?!

Haematemesis!!

It's as thick as his front paws, how many years of ginseng must have been?!

It's been ruined!

Lu Qizhou was heartbroken, Such a big ginseng would have to go up for at least five hundred years, and it was actually dug up! Tyrannical creatures!

He clawed his claws to his chest, feeling a little out of breath.."Have you ever seen ginseng like this again?" "

Tu Feng.." I didn't pay attention..."

Lu Qizhou took a deep breath, no matter if there is a problem with the strength growth of this ginseng and Tu Feng, you have to find some and try it back, no matter what, that ginseng is a good thing.

Not to mention improving strength, let's just say that when the females give birth to cubs, or when the orcs are injured, this thing is a great tonic that can save lives.

He earnestly advised: "It doesn't matter if you have encountered it before or not, as long as you see this thing in the future, dig it up, it's a good thing." Thinking of the ginseng that Tu Feng had cut up before, he added, "Also, the roots must not be cut off, no matter how fine they are, they must be dug out completely."

Tu Feng nodded, "Okay, I'll pay attention to it later."

Lu Qizhou knew that Tu Feng was a man of his word, and since he agreed, he would definitely do it.

He nodded in satisfaction, and the topic was revealed, and continued: "I called you here, not just to let you see this, but to discuss it with you. He paused, "Do you want to send a few orcs out with this book and look for the plants in the book to bring back?"

He used a consultative tone, although he was actually in charge of the big and small affairs in the clan now, but except for the things that the orcs would not do, he would order directly, and most of the time he still respected the sacrifices and the patriarchs.

A few orc management, you look at me, I'll look at you, and finally Ling Yuan said.."Zhou Zhou, this book is too precious, let the warriors take it out, in case..."

Lu Qizhou knew what he meant, and he was also afraid.

The orcs are out and about, in case the book is accidentally lost, or damaged, and gets wet in the rain...

There's only one book in this book, and if it's broken, it's gone.

"No way, there are so many plants that no one can remember them without a book. Patriarch

Ajin, who had been silent on the side, suddenly spoke: "Zhouzhou, I have a solution. "

Lu Qizhou.." What can Uncle Ah Jin do? "