142

☆ 144. Chapter 142: Extras (2)

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 142 Fanwai (2)

The summer in the Orc Continent is very hot, and every season, the orcs will try their best to wear a little less, with females being the most.

It's not because they're afraid of the heat, it's purely for the sake of being pretty.

The orcs have cultivation, and they can use their spiritual power to set up a spiritual power shield for themselves to isolate themselves from the heat, and they wear less because they can show their proud and beautiful curves.

Some of them directly use their fur to conjure up the style of clothes, but they can only conjure up what color of clothes they are, so they prefer to buy clothes made of various colors.

Males who don't have a partner also like to dress coolly, they work all year round, and they are all in good shape, and females like men with toned bodies.

At this point, most females have the same aesthetic appearance, except for a few females.

Females for beautiful clothes, males for courtship, orcs can soak in the Colosseum all day, and the gym for shaping is also very hot in the summer.

Doudou has been very distressed about this matter recently.

Maybe it's because he's an orange cat, and he's been engaged in scientific research over the years, and he doesn't have much time to exercise, and he eats Hesse's every day, resulting in a body size that is getting fat day by day.

Fortunately, he doesn't look too fat when he is in shape, and although a baby face is fleshy, it doesn't actually look too obvious.

Now he takes on the form of a cat except when he is at home, and he is always in human form outside.

He still remembered the words that described orange cats when he was in the interstellar, such as "big oranges are important", "ten orange cats are fat", "orange fans", "orange pigs" and the like, and he found that although these words were ridiculous, he seemed to have developed more and more in the direction of these adjectives over the years.

Not only him, but also his partner Jiang Jiang and the three orange cat cubs are also getting fatter and fatter.

It's okay not to become a cat, but once you become a cat, it's difficult to even move.

He didn't understand, they all started to cultivate, how could they still get fat, didn't they wash the scriptures and cut the marrow every time they broke through? Where the hell did all that fat come from?

Originally, he didn't take fat or not seriously, he should eat and drink for a day, and he had a good time with his partner cubs.

But every summer, he will be forced to lose weight by Jiang Jiang.

Jiang Jiang is a beauty-loving golden gradient female, every summer, seeing the long-legged females on the street, wearing beautiful short skirts and hot pants dangling around, her heart, as if scratched by the cat cubs as a cat scratcher.

Jiang Jiang is the same as Doudou, and he is baby-faced and cute when he becomes a humanoid, but because the original form is fat, he is a little fleshy when he takes the human form, which is very inconsistent with the kind of vest line bodybuilding that Jiang Jiang likes.

She really wants a bee waist and long legs, but unfortunately she is 1.5 meters short and full of small soft flesh, so she thinks she is ugly like this, and she doesn't look good in clothes.