40

☆ 42. Chapter 40

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

40 The first hunt of spring, the orc warriors involved were all excited to death. One by one, the nerves tensed, and they went out with a thirst for fresh meat.

In previous years, the first hunt was earlier, and everyone had to go hunting as soon as the weather warmed up, because if you didn't hunt, you would have to go hungry, you would have to eat stinky meat, and no one could bear it, so the hunt would be very early.

But this year is different, this year they have enough food to preserve, even if the rabbits join in halfway, they haven't finished eating, and now there are still a lot of smoked meat and cured meat left in the clan.

There is so much left thanks to the traps, where some prey is harvested every few days, offsetting a lot of the consumption of stored food.

Animals in the forests and grasslands to the east migrate twice a year. In the fall, they leave and go south for the winter, and they come back in the spring, before the end of the spring, so the animals that have migrated south have almost come back.

At this time, spring has just begun, and there are already a lot of animals coming back, and the herds of animals have brought life to this silent land.

Tufeng led the warriors to lie quietly in the grass of the lower reaches of the river, watching a herd of wild buffalo with huge horns, these big men looked fierce, and drank water in groups by the river.

They live on the grasslands, rarely cross the river to the forests, and the vast and boundless grasslands are enough for them to forage for food.

Tu Feng and the soldiers were the first to target these bison, because the taste of these bison is really good, the meat is firm and tender, and one bite can bring people full of energy.

It's just that these big guys are social animals, and each group has at least a thousand bison, and they are very united, and it is a little difficult to hunt them.

But think about it, if these bison are not strong, how dare they live on the grassland.

After all, there are not only natural enemies such as lions, tigers and leopards on the grassland, but also those more terrifying orc races.

Animals that don't have two brushes really don't dare to live on the grassland.

Like Tufeng, there were lions who ambushed these bison, but they may have sensed the traces of the orcs, so they did not dare to come forward at this time.

Tu Feng didn't care, in his opinion, the lion orcs were easy to deal with, let alone ordinary lions.

He stared sharply at the bison, waving back as they drank and let their guard down.

At the same time, he himself rushed like an arrow from the string. Behind him were fierce warriors.

When they were about to run to the prey, one by one, like small orcs in front of the bison, quickly changed their shapes, revealing a huge bear body.

The bison were frightened by these fierce and fierce breaths, and they scattered and ran in a mess.

The cat-clan warriors moved as light as ghosts, bouncing onto the bison behind them, their claws popping out and digging deep into the back of the bison's neck.

After a successful blow, the cat warriors did not love to fight, and quickly jumped off the back of the ox, leaving the battlefield to the pandas.

The giant pandas can't run as fast as the cats, but the animals that have been seriously injured slow down and become the ghosts of the pandas.