93

☆ 95. Chapter 93

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

93 After the Sacrifice Ceremony, the new policy set off a big wave in the tribe.

Before the orcs could react, wages had risen, pots and pans had returned, and major supermarkets in the tribe had opened.

The orcs were ignorant and didn't know what to buy.

In the past, with money in hand, I only knew how to buy snacks, and I didn't have a moderation or plan to spend money.

Now that they know that the little salary in their hands is their living expenses and food expenses for the next month, no one dares to spend money extravagantly.

But there are so many things in the supermarket that they don't really know what to buy.

The price is cheap, they want to buy this and they want to buy it...

Thankfully, not all orcs are like this, and there is a large number of cooks, who are used to cooking Xi and know what to buy.

Orcs who can't buy it will buy it with them, and they will buy whatever they want.

And there is also a reference notice posted at the door of the supermarket, which lists the things that the orcs need to buy for their own fire.

The orcs happily bought staple food, meat dishes, and spices, and began to fire themselves vigorously according to the recipes that the teacher had written down for them in class.

When Liulicheng was first built, all the kitchens were built, and all the kitchens have been idle, which is where this comes in handy.

The orcs are enthusiastic and enthusiastic about their research.

Not to mention, these foodies seem to be born with that talent for cooking, especially females, who used to be able to do some chores in the canteen because of their physical strength, and couldn't stir-fry.

Now that they cook their own meals, such a small amount is really trivial to them.

After making it according to the recipe, it tasted pretty good.

It only took a week for the orcs to completely Xi the benefits of the two firing on their own.

You don't have to rush to the cafeteria every day to queue up so long, and you don't have to be unhappy all day because you eat a meal you don't like.

They can go to the supermarket after work to pick out their favorite dishes, and then go to work after cooking their meals at home.

If you move quickly, you can still take time to rest within an hour of eating.

If you have the pet cub, you will buy materials and make a snack for the cub according to the recipe.

After all, although the price of those small snacks in the canteen has been reduced now, to be honest, the orcs who can live their lives basically don't buy them every day now.

I still have to eat, what should I do when I run out of money?

Therefore, it is most cost-effective to buy your own materials and make them yourself.

However, a leisurely life is limited to orcs who work near the tribe, and some places that are too far away from the tribe, such as coal mines and iron ore aircraft factories, because they are too far away, they still have to eat in their factories.

But they can't eat the cafeteria for free anymore as before, and they have to pay for what they want to eat.

There is also a canteen within the tribe that is about the same, and has begun to collect money.