132

☆ 134. Chapter 132

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

132 Tu Feng and Lu Qizhou have had a tacit understanding for so many years, and they understood as soon as they heard him say this.

Dare to love Zhouzhou's eyes were red just now because the interstellar suit was soft, not because he was bullied.

But no matter what it is, it makes Zhouzhou sad, and Interstellar is guilty!

He snorted coldly, "Interstellar, isn't it?" Listen, what you have done to Zhouzhou, Zhouzhou can forgive you, I can't! Even if you don't say it, I'm going to talk to you sooner or later. After saying that

, he stretched out his hand and sucked in a piece of Mithril left over from the original formation, and with a slight grip of his five fingers, the Mithril was pinched into powder.

"Who decided to invade the Orc Continent in the first place, wash my neck and wait, this piece of Mithril is your fate! Tu

Feng's tough declaration, and the way he pinched a piece of metal into powder with an understatement were really terrifying, and the people watching the live broadcast were instantly scared into a cold sweat.

Especially the high-level people in the large conference room of the Capital Star, they felt goosebumps all over their bodies, and they didn't feel that their bodies had that unknown piece of metal.

If one day, Tu Feng really comes to settle accounts with them, how can they resist it?

However, at this time, they have no way out except to develop desperately.

They also saw that formation, even if they wanted to take advantage of the fact that the orc continent had not yet developed, study a passage and send troops to the past, and strangle these orcs with unlimited potential in the cradle, they couldn't do it.

If they were still a little fortunate before, they felt that no matter how strong the orcs were, as long as the space passage was still in the hands of the interstellar, then with the power of the whole interstellar force, the passage would be studied as soon as possible, and it would be possible to wipe out this rising orc race in one fell swoop.

But now it was obvious that it was impossible for them to go over to the Orc Continent again.

They still changed from active to passive, and the one with the knife around their neck became them.

That kind of heartfelt chill and sense of urgency made everyone in the interstellar understand that by now, their position had been reversed from that of the Orc Continent.

Among the people, some people are silent, some are afraid, some are angry, and some people silently posted such a Xingbo on Xingbo.

"When Zhouzhou faced the oppression of our stars, was this how it felt? This

Xingbo was quickly hit on the top of the hot search.

Regardless of how much the interstellar people hated Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng at this time, they had to admit that what they did to Lu Qizhou and the Orc Continent more than twenty years ago was exactly the same as what Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng did to them at this time.

After Tu Feng finished his cruel words, he said to Lu Qizhou, "Zhouzhou, do you want to take them to see other provinces?"

Lu Qizhou seemed to be smiling.."If you want, why not?"

He waved his hand lightly, concealing the Heaven Sealing Array that revealed the light curtain, and continued: "But don't worry, we have time. As

he spoke, he smiled at the live broadcast room, just like when he turned on the live broadcast..."Okay, that's all for today's live broadcast, we'll see you at the same time tomorrow." "