46

☆ 48. Chapter 46

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

46 Lu Qizhou has been identifying the medicinal materials in Ah Zhuang's back basket, comparing them with the book while identifying.

In contrast, his eyes grew brighter and brighter, shining with the starlight of the dementor.

After comparing the medicines, he counted them, and this time Ah Zhuang brought back as many as forty kinds of medicinal herbs.

From ordinary herbs to precious herbs, everything is available.

These medicinal herbs were dug up again when they went to the place and returned to the place, so they were still fresh. The roots of the herbs are all wrapped in soil, and the roots are wrapped in animal skins, and they are well cared for.

Except, of course, ginseng.

The reason why he didn't wrap the soil in the ginseng was because he was afraid that the roots would break, so Ah Zhuang directly wrapped the ginseng in animal skin and carefully put it in the back basket.

At this time, these precious or ordinary medicinal materials made Lu Qizhou excited, he had heard Tu Feng say that after eating ginseng, it slowly grew higher and higher, and he suspected that these medicinal materials were very strong and could stimulate the potential of the human body.

He thought that with so many herbs, he could try to see if they could bring out the potential of the orcs.

If he could, it would be a great joy for him and for the orcs.

After counting the medicines, Lu Qizhou asked Tu Feng to take a few rabbit orcs and carefully move the medicinal materials to a shady place to prevent them from being dehydrated by the sun.

Then he moved to the other basket.

This basket was filled with spices, and Lu Qizhou smelled all kinds of spices from afar, and his whole little body trembled with excitement.

What do you like most about being a chef?

The first is of course the ingredients, and the second is the spices that bring a different flavor to the food.

For Lu Qizhou, a life without seasoning is soulless.

He raised his head to look at Shui Shui, who was squatting next to the spice back basket, and said, "Sister Shui Shui, you can start." Shui

Shui nodded excitedly.."Okay."

She carefully took out a package of animal skins the size of her head from the back basket, pulled open the bound vines, revealing the small red granular fruit inside, and asked Lu Qizhou: "Zhouzhou, this is peppercorns, right?" Right, yes?

Lu Qizhou glanced at it, he didn't need to look at the plant, the first second he smelled the smell of fragrant hemp, he could directly determine.." Yes, this is Sichuan pepper. Shui

Shui was satisfied, she put the small bag of peppercorns aside, and then pulled out three small seedlings with mud at the roots, and said to Lu Qizhou: "The pepper tree is too big, we discussed it and decided to bring a few seedlings back first, if it is confirmed that it is peppercorns, we will go and dig up the pepper tree."

Like a little sparrow, she continued in a chattering voice: "Zhouzhou, you don't know how big that pepper tree is, it has to be as thick as Ah Qiang's legs, and it has to be seven or eight meters high, we almost didn't recognize it, but fortunately we saw these little fruits."