90

☆ 92. Chapter 90

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

90 Tufeng said that he wanted to mention the move, and the next morning he did mention it, and the high-level officials had no opinion, and it was unanimously approved.

After all, the central city of Liuli City was originally reserved for the three clans, but they had been busy before, and they didn't think of moving.

Now it's hard to breathe a sigh of relief, just move over, and completely integrate with everyone.

As soon as they said they would move, taking advantage of the time to get off work, the orcs of the three tribes happily moved into a new home that was more spacious and brighter.

After moving in, Lu Qizhou realized that the original glazed house looked beautiful, and it was even more comfortable to live in, and it was still a little warm in winter and cool in summer.

Especially at night, when lying in bed and looking up at the sky, you can really see the hazy and shining stars and moon!

The experience was truly amazing.

But unfortunately, the rabbits must not see the stars, and their dwelling is not on the ground, but underground.

When the house was first built, there was another underground city built under the central city in consideration of the underground inhabitants of the rabbits and rats.

And it's more than five times larger than the dungeon in the inner city of Cat Valley, and now there are rat tribes, pangolin tribes, and snake tribes, and rabbits can live directly in them if they move over.

The original dungeon will not be abandoned, after all, an orc like the rabbit and rat clan who can give birth, or the dungeon will definitely not be enough to live in a few years, and it is estimated that it will have to be re-expanded at that time.

After the move, the construction team quickly sent dozens of people over and quickly demolished the house in the inner city of Cat Valley, and the whole process took two days.

The dismantled stones were driven by the orcs of the construction team in container aircraft, and the boxes were pulled away.

After pulling his brain to the aircraft factory, the person in charge of the aircraft factory was very happy.

The aircraft glass needed by the aircraft factory does not need to be burned by the brick factory, they can just refine it with demon pill fire themselves, which is clearer and more beautiful than that burned by the brick factory.

After processing the stones used to build the house, all the beams were moved to the carpentry team, which would reuse the wood to make all kinds of furniture or all kinds of small things.

After Cat Valley is empty, the construction team has to re-lay a layer of cement floor on Cat Valley, and then the orcs who have been repaired to a high level will come and set up a formation, which can be used as a warehouse.

But this has to be postponed for a while, because the succession ceremony has arrived.

On this day, Lu Qizhou gave all the orcs a day off, except for the canteen staff...

Lu Qizhou finished his cultivation early, washed up and went to breakfast, and near nine o'clock, he changed into a dress made by the textile team of the logistics department.

The orcs transform their own clothes, so the demand for clothes is low.

But this is not to say that the tribe does not need cloth, like the little cubs who have not yet grown hair, they need warm quilts and cotton clothes to keep warm.