133

☆ 135. Chapter 133

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

133 After many years of this live broadcast, the orcs of the whole empire are nervously waiting for the results, and in the newsstand of the Imperial Magazine, there is a long queue early in the morning, and everyone is waiting for the magazine to announce the latest news.

The Imperial Magazine did not disappoint the orcs either, and all the printing houses in the country worked together to print tens of millions of copies of the magazine overnight, and the magazine was on the shelves of newsstands all over the country early the next morning.

Considering that the orcs have the Xi of collecting things, this issue of the magazine is estimated to be collected by the orcs, so Sanmao is particularly shrewd and does not put other content in this issue, and makes a special issue for the grievances of the interstellar and orc continents alone.

From the beginning of the two worlds to why they had a grudge, how the priest rose with the orcs under the threat and oppression, how the stars softened in this live broadcast, and a series of causes and consequences, all of which were compiled by the editors of Sanmao Magazine.

It is also mixed with interviews with the clansmen and elders who have followed Lu Qizhou all the way, and the most conspicuous interview is Lu Qizhou's, which is placed on the title page.

Lu Qizhou described the whole process of yesterday's live broadcast word for word, and added a little bit of his own opinion.

It's such a big magazine that it's hard to believe it was actually made in one night.

It can be said that this magazine is really a perfect interpretation of what it means to be beautiful and miserable, what is called turning the tables against the wind, and what is called dormant in the early stage and slapping the face in the later stage, which is extremely readable.

As soon as the magazine was issued, it was snapped up by the orcs.

Seeing the message of the interstellar peace, the whole empire fell into a carnival, and the orcs from all over the country spontaneously held celebration ceremonies, and all kinds of pomp and circumstance were filmed by reporters from all over the world, ready to be used as material for the next few issues of the magazine.

And the most nervous and excited are the Northern Plains Orcs, they received a notice last night that today the king and the priest will come to the Northern Plains at two o'clock in the afternoon to do a live broadcast.

As the first stop to show the new face of the empire, they are also ready to fight.

And Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng, who they were looking forward to, were not as nervous and excited as they were.

After yesterday's live broadcast, plus yesterday's meeting and discussion with the elders, Lu Qizhou has completely understood who is in the hands of the initiative now.

He doesn't want to go live on time like before, he can broadcast live at what time he wants, and let them wait.

The reason why the live broadcast was scheduled at two o'clock was to keep the Northern Plains orcs from worrying, otherwise the two of them could delay their departure until the evening.

Early in the morning, the orcs were grabbing magazines, but Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng were leisurely making breakfast at home.

He's in a good mood and wants to do something complicated early this morning.