73

☆ 75. Chapter 73

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

73 Hearing the words of the guards soldiers, Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng glanced at each other and smiled.

After waiting for so long, the orcs from other tribes finally came to the door.

Lu Qizhou pulled his animal skin coat onto his body and said to Tu Feng: "Let's go, Brother Tu Feng, let's go take a look." After

saying that, he walked forward first, Tu Feng followed him, and when he saw his high-spirited little appearance, he suddenly found that Zhou Zhou seemed to have grown a little taller, and it seemed to have reached his chest before, and now it seemed to have reached his shoulder.

The corners of his mouth hooked up with a good-looking smile, and he followed Lu Qizhou's footsteps.

When they left Liuli City, they found that the visiting orcs didn't seem to go to Cat Valley, and they came to wait under Liuli City.

But it's normal, such a big city stands here, and people come and go, and normal people must think that this is all of the Cat Valley tribe.

When the two of them got closer, they found that there were quite a lot of orcs who came this time, and basically the orc tribes that appeared in the orc market last time had sent people, adding up to forty or fifty orcs.

They were carrying a lot of large animal skin packages around them, which seemed to be bringing goods for trading, and their faces were red from the cold, and they looked a little embarrassed.

They were looking at the huge red glazed city with great excitement, chattering and discussing.

"It's so beautiful here! Is this a place to live?

"It's really beautiful, I've been here before, it's not like this here, how did you get it?" What a miracle!

"It really seems like it's a place to live, like our patriarch's treehouse!

"This must be a temple! It turns out that the beast god messenger that Tu Feng said is true! The

soldiers patrolling the city were receiving these curious babies, and when they saw Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng coming, they said hello to them and continued their patrol.

looked at Tu Feng and Lu Qizhou, and focused on Lu Qizhou.

They heard what the patrol soldier called Lu Qizhou just now, Lord Envoy, could it be that this cute little guy is the Beast God Messenger?

But wasn't the Beast God Messenger born to know it, and was he still underage?

How is it an orc who has been shapeshifted?

Seeing such a beautiful magical city, they have completely believed the statement of the beast god messenger, and now that they have seen the real person, they are all excited.

The Tiger Clan warrior led by him stepped forward and said to Tu Feng excitedly, "Young Patriarch Tu Feng, we meet again." After speaking, he looked at Lu Qizhou with burning eyes and asked Tu Feng, "May I ask who this is?"

Tufeng patted him on the shoulder.."Huya, long time no see! He glanced at Lu Qizhou, and then looked at the orcs and introduced, "Let me introduce to you, this is the envoy of the beast god, Zhouzhou."

Lu Qizhou faced these excited orcs, and saw that their eyes instantly became fanatical, and he was a little unbearable.

He pursed his lips and smiled, and said, "Hello, I'm Zhouzhou. "