88

☆ 90. Chapter 88

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

88 When Lu Qizhou and Doudou crossed over to this continent, it happened to be autumn, but Lu Qizhou had forgotten what day it was.

After all, he was still young at that time, and he couldn't open his eyes, and he didn't find the live ball, so the time record was not very accurate.

He didn't bother to remember, anyway, the orc cubs were adults, and they didn't need any special rituals or anything to eat.

As long as you stay in the tribe safely, you will naturally become an adult.

Lu Qizhou has also seen cubs suddenly turn into adult orcs in the process of playing with their friends.

The orcs who have just come of age will be a little uncomfortable, after all, their minds are still in the pampering cub stage.

But the environment of the orc continent does not allow these orcs who are cubs one second ago and adult orcs the next second.

Their father, Eminem, when they reach adulthood, will also change their attitude, from spoiling to being strict, and will teach them all the skills to survive in this land.

When the church is over, you have to leave your parents and start a new family on your own.

Of course, this was the default rule that the orcs used to have.

Now the orcs, after joining Cat Valley, no longer need to be so harsh on their cubs.

The cubs stay in the nursery until they are one year old, and when they are older, they return to their parents to enjoy their family.

When they become adults, their parents don't force them to learn Xi hunting and survival skills.

Because they have to go to school when they become adults, the curriculum of the kindergarten class makes it easier for them to learn Xi with half the effort.

At the same time, according to their talents, they will enter different departments to start simple labor, and officially start cultivating.

Lu Qizhou once studied this magical process of adulthood, and he found that the reason why the cubs can quickly get rid of childish ignorance and playfulness after adulthood has a lot to do with mental power.

He guessed that these orcs, when they reached adulthood, would get a very large increase in all aspects of physical and mental strength.

It's a bit like □□ quickly broadening the brain domain, which directly increases the mental power of the cubs.

Normal humans, their brain domains have slowly grown and matured after more than ten years.

During this period, they need countless guidance before they can establish the correct three views and thoughts.

Orcs, on the other hand, mature overnight, and their brains are forced to mature and be able to think more and more mature questions.

This is also the reason why the orcs are so simple and easy to fool, because strictly speaking, most of them are still babies...

Orcs like the priests and patriarchs who have lived for dozens or hundreds of years are really too few and too few.

The environment they are in makes it impossible for them to live that long.

No matter how strong the spiritual power and force are, without a process of shaping the correct three views and personality, the orcs are simply like blank sheets of paper.