127

☆ 129. Chapter 127

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

127 Lu Qizhou's smile was very beautiful, but no matter how beautiful his smile was, he couldn't make the interstellar people ignore what he said.

The barrage only paused for a moment, and then brushed up more and more quickly.

What do you mean by that? When did we think about the resources of the Orc Continent? [

Zhouzhou, you are holding up the bowl to eat, putting down the bowl and scolding your mother.

[That's it, you didn't say that when we taught you knowledge, you have been in the live broadcast room for so many years, and we haven't said anything, you just say that we covet the resources of the orc continent, Zhouzhou, be reasonable.

[I said that I missed you and said that I made a mistake, I took back the words that I missed you, and you really changed.

[Besides, what is the use of our resources?

Seeing these barrages, Lu Qizhou's smile remained unchanged, and he replied.."What I said may be that you really haven't coveted the resources of the Orc Continent, but your government. The government covets it. After the invasion occupied the orc continent, the resources were converted into supplies, can you guarantee that you will not use them? Don't run faster than the other. "

Some of the interstellar people are really angry, some people are weak and angry at the same time, and tons of malice have turned into barrages, It's a pity that the live broadcast room with blocked words can't be sent out at all.

Only a part of it was sent out because there were no bad words.

[Politics without any basis. The government covets the resources of the Orc Continent, where do you put the Interstellar Covenant?

[Were you the one who promised to help open the space passage together? Don't you think it's too late to say that now?

[Opening the passage is a matter that is beneficial to both worlds, and when it comes to your mouth, it becomes our side coveting the orc continent, this is a hooligan! ]

[I see, some people just have two hearts. [

The collective is the collective, the individual is the individual, not everyone is what you think, have you been a sacrifice for a long time, and you have forgotten our interstellar free people. Lord? Of course,

Lu Qizhou knew that not everyone in the interstellar people was bad, and not everyone wanted to invade the orc continent.

But he's really fed up with this barrage, he wants to provoke these guys, he wants to see who is behind the barrage.

But all the ordinary people who are said by him, who doesn't scold the mother angrily? Whether it is a weak heart or a genuine anger, it is impossible to be so rational.

Those cunning politicians, since he crossed over, have been sitting firmly in the Diaoyutai, using barrage to guide or pretend to be the people, and many remarks Lu Qizhou can't tell whether it is the real people or the politicians.

They are muddying the water in the back, using the protective umbrella of the people, so that Lu Qizhou can't talk to them, so they must be forced out.

Now filtered again, I can accurately avoid the blocked words, and the words are so sharp, and a few of them are real people at a glance.

At present, these guys can still send barrages, and most of them are politicians. The people in the government may only be mixed in with a small number of people who really hit by mistake.