24

☆ 25. Chapter 24

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

24 It's very simple to let the water out of the pipe, as long as you suck all the air out of the bamboo, the water will come out automatically.

But there were too many small pipes connected, and it was not easy to absorb air, so Lu Qizhou first asked people to remove the thick bamboo tube of the countless small pipes and put it aside, and first suck the air in the big pipe connected to the river.

Only by letting this pipe come out of the water, and then connecting the thick bamboo tube connected to the criss-crossed thin bamboo tube and the bamboo tube that comes out of the water, will it be more labor-saving.

Entrance to the Valley of Cats.

The orcs formed a semicircle in excitement or excitement, watching as the thick bamboo of the basin was pulled out of the river outside the valley and stretched directly to the entrance of the valley.

The crowd of black oppressors should have been noisy, but at this moment, no one spoke, and they all stood in place silently looking at the kitten cub and the iron-eating beast patriarch Shi Feng in the middle of them.

Lu Qizhou's little hairy face stood in front of the bamboo tube that was much thicker than him with a very serious face, glanced at the other end of the river, and said to Shi Feng: "Uncle Shi Feng, I'll leave it to you."

Shi Feng nodded solemnly at him, took a piece of animal skin and wrapped it around the exit of the bamboo tube, wrapping it so that there was only a little bit of opening.

He took a deep breath and began to inhale as he aimed at the hide.

The Patriarch of Shi Feng's lung capacity was very good, and he inhaled for a while before quickly covering the animal skin to take a breath, and when he had enough to breathe, he inhaled at the animal skin again.

In such a few rounds, he was at ease, and Lu Qizhou did not call someone to change positions with him.

He has been beside the bamboo tube, listening to the sound of the rustling inside, quietly waiting for the water to come out.

The orcs of both races were his big fans, and even though a long time had passed, he didn't show any doubts about the water he said.

It's just that the expectation inevitably decreases, and an orc whispers: "I guess we didn't do it right, otherwise the water would have come out a long time ago." "

These orcs, after waiting for so long, no one questioned Lu Qizhou, but began to wonder if they had done something wrong when they were waiting for others.

It can be seen that Lu Qizhou now has prestige in the minds of the orcs of the two races.

"Zhouzhou asked me to dry the big bamboo tube a little bit, until the two sides contracted and fastened the small bamboo tube tightly, I was lazy..."

I'm also lazy, I'm still a little afraid of fire..."

Lu Qizhou heard a few "whispers" of orcs in front of him, a little funny, these orcs, I don't know if it's because of nature, even if they deal with fire every day, they are still afraid of fire.

He stretched out a claw and put it to his mouth, and "shh

The orc shut up as he was told, and watched quietly as Lu Qizhou leaned his head on the big bamboo tube to listen to the sound.

After another unknown amount of time, after seeing Patriarch Shi Feng's face flush again, Lu Qizhou finally heard the sound of water.

He was overjoyed, and said to Shi Feng: "Uncle Shi Feng, it's okay!" Let go!