83

☆ 85. Chapter 83

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 83 Hutang

, this person, who is usually lazy and lazy, has a strong sense of action, and as soon as he decided, he called the sacrificial Lingwei to the tree house.

After discussing for a long time, they gathered the orcs of the tribe and decided to wait for the beast tide to come back, and then take a batch of prey with them, and then the whole clan went to Cat Valley!

This decision was hailed by the entire orcs, who had long been longing for Cat Valley, and when they heard the good news, they all boiled.

There are many tribes like the Tiger Clan, and after this propaganda, basically all the small tribes and some large tribes have decided to join Cat Valley.

They don't have a turf fight in their minds, the orc continent is too big, just an eastern plain, it's big enough for the orcs to have fun everywhere, who cares about grabbing territory?

Their common enemies are dinosaurs, beasts, not fellow orcs.

Now that Cat Valley can bring them a better life, their first instinct is not to attack Cat Valley, but to join in and enjoy the same treatment as the Orcs of Cat Valley.

Maybe in the future, when they join Cat Valley, they will gradually become more complex, gradually crave power, and then begin to compete for power.

But at this moment, they really just want to make their clansmen live better.

It's not that all orcs are simple and innocent good people, but in general, this uncivilized orcs think more about how to fill their stomachs, how to survive the winter, how to give birth to more cubs and raise them.

So the preparations made by Lu Qizhou are actually a bit redundant.

He won the economic war before it even began.

However, at this time, Lu Qizhou did not know how many tribes the tribe would usher in next.

He was so busy that he didn't have time to think about how many orcs would join the tribe.

His time is full from morning to night, he has to practice at night, and recently he has been busy refining flying magic weapons, and the whole person is about to divide. It's cracked.

The orcs of the expedition are almost halfway through the exploration of the plains, and now every time they go out, they spend more and more time.

Lu Qizhou feels that it is not a way to go on like this, time is life, and what he lacks most now is time.

Tribes need resources, and resources need expeditions to look for them everywhere, and the current speed of the orcs is really too slow.

If you can refine the flying magic weapon, you can greatly reduce the time you need to travel, which is very helpful for searching for resources.

The crafting material of the flying magic weapon is not a scarce thing, it can be made by iron essence, and it can also be made from Lixing Ore after refining.

Use Iron Essence or Glass Star Ore to make the appearance of the entire aircraft, and then engrave the flight formation, speed formation, light spirit formation, defense formation, and attack formation on it.

As long as this series of steps is completed, the flying magic weapon will be completed, and when the orcs will ride it, they only need to continuously transmit spiritual power into the formation, and the flying magic weapon will be able to fly.