104

☆ 106. Chapter 104

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

104 Although Lu Qizhou had already made a decision, he looked at everyone's agreement with Elder Lingyuan's words, and explained with a sigh.

"Elder Lingyuan thought about it, the ones we are developing are not science and technology, they are only a little bit of science and technology, and I have never thought of technology and cultivation together, what we are doing now is just to fill our stomachs and make everyone live a better life.

"We haven't started to study real technological products derived from electricity and other energy sources yet..."

Lu Qizhou took this opportunity to explain to the elders what technology is.

Then he said, "But what Elder Lingyuan said also makes sense, I was also too pivotal before, if the interstellar side has been providing us with knowledge, after learning, I may really take everyone to grasp both technology and cultivation."

"Now that our basic standard of living has been reached, we should really focus on cultivation, and only when we are strong can we have the confidence to protect ourselves."

After Lu Qizhou explained, he asked everyone to continue to express their opinions.

This time it was Tu Feng who spoke first, Tu Feng was full of resentment towards the interstellar side, and his voice was depressed.

"My advice is to tear your face. "

If the live broadcast is always on, Zhouzhou has to be monitored all the time, and we have to constantly cooperate with them to study the channel, and invisibly, the time for our development will be compressed." Today, they will show that ugly face because I am a partner with Zhouzhou, but what about the future? Who knows what they're going to turn around for? Retreat cannot be retreated, and the more retreat, the lower the bottom line. The

other orcs also put aside their anger and expressed their opinions rationally.

All the orc elders, all of them suggested tearing their faces.

The hard attitude is overflowing, as the orcs who have been proud all their lives, except for hunger and cold, who have not been afraid, their pride is written in their bones, let them bow their heads, impossible things.

The boat was a heartfelt sacrifice for all of their orcs, and it was humiliating for them to have their sacrifice watched.

Now that he is still threatened, then this is not only humiliating, but also provocative!

They would rather die in battle than bow their heads!

So in the end, only Lu Qizhou is the one who really remains objective and calm.

Lu Qizhou was helpless, on the one hand, he felt that the orcs were too willful like this, and on the other hand, he felt that the orcs who maintained him were really cute.

His heart was also made proud, he slapped the table, stood up and said: "Good!

"Since it was unanimously passed, let's tear up their faces! From today onwards, the live broadcast room will never be open again!

As soon as his words fell, Tu Feng and the elders were immediately ecstatic, they thought that Zhou Zhou would not agree to tear

his face, but they didn't expect Zhou Zhou to make such a big decision, after reacting, the orcs couldn't help but cheer.