136

☆ 138. Chapter 136

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

In Chapter

136, the announcement of the interstellar government clearly stated that after they signed a peace covenant with the orc continent and jointly opened a logistics channel, they could buy a lot of resources in the hands of the orcs who did not know the goods.

For example, they don't know the rock star mineral, this mineral is the top material in the interstellar world, and it has a lot of functions, such as the warships of the military department and various wooden silos, as long as a little bit of this material is added, the stability and explosion-proof performance will be greatly increased.

And the orcs don't know the goods, so they use this thing to build a house, if they can buy it at a low price, they can make weapons and warships in large quantities, and in the future, even if they tear their faces, they can fight against the orc continent.

Orcs have the advantage of orcs, and their interstellar advantage will only be even greater when fully discovered.

Things like the Rock Star Mine, they don't know how many there are in the Orc Continent.

Because orcs can adapt to their own harsh environments, such as sea orcs, they can go down to the depths of the sea, and many materials can be purchased at a very low price.

What the Orc Continent lacks is nothing more than a lot of high-tech products and all kinds of rotten street materials, and these interstellar countries can be sold to the Orc Continent at a high price.

Anyway, they don't know the price of those resources, even if Lu Qizhou used to be an interstellar person, but he can't get access to all the prices of all walks of life.

If he can know the price of all the ingredients, kitchenware, and daily necessities, can he know the price of those minerals? They mainly raise the price a little bit up, and they all make money.

To put it bluntly, they clearly put the economic initiative on the orc continent, but in fact, the proud side is still interstellar.

The history of tens of thousands of years in the interstellar world, this bit of yang conspiracy is still incomprehensible. The government showed weakness.

Politics. The government said that it was very worried about the intelligence of the people.

What's more, now that the rise of the Orc Continent is a fact, what can be done now is to seize all the time to develop and prepare for war, just like Lu Qizhou could lie down and taste his courage at the beginning, why can't they interstellar?

If the people can't stand this grievance, then how can they be worthy of being in power. The interstellar people that the government desperately protects?

The top brass made these decisions with the safety of ordinary people in mind, and the people dragged their feet one after another, and the top brass was disappointed.

As soon as this righteous and awe-inspiring announcement was issued, the people sighed with emotion on the one hand. Fu Zhen Dog, on the one hand, was really convinced.

Yes, there are so many articles they can do after the establishment of this logistics channel.

And such a logistics channel can be exchanged for a peace covenant, and it is no more cost-effective.

The angry public opinion was appeased, and the previous proposal, which could be called a loss of power and humiliation of the country, was touted to the sky by the people in a blink of an eye.