119

☆ 121. Chapter 119

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

119 Lu Qizhou, who was homesick after only a few days of coming out, played at the beach for two more days, and then returned to the tribe with Tu Feng and them.

In the next two days, he and Tu Feng walked around, and behind the coastline were mountains, and the two of them walked around the mountains, and there were many traces of their wanton passage in the depths of those hidden and dense jungles.

There were too many orcs in the ocean, and they would be bumped into from time to time, but the two of them didn't do anything.

It's just that Tufeng has some regrets, and I don't know what it's like to be floating in the sea, Will it not be able to work at all?

This little regret does not hinder Tu Feng's happy mood these days, mainly because Zhou Zhou is in a good mood, so he is extremely docile, so what do you do, so that Tu Feng's mind is full of only the corners of his reddened eyes, and other beautiful scenery and food and other things, all of which are not in the mind, and they are forgotten in a blink of an eye.

They also tried to fly as fast as they could, across the sea for a long time, trying to see how far they could fly and where they would fly.

It's a pity that the cultivation of the Lingyazi Transformation Stage took so long to fly away from this sea, and they couldn't fly in such a short period of time.

I also asked the sea orcs what was on the other side of the sea, but unfortunately the sea orcs said that they had never been to the other side of the sea.

He also said that all the orcs who were going to the other side of the sea were never seen again, maybe they were too far away to swim there, and they found a new place to live in the sea, or they may have died on the way.

They don't like to swim across the sea anyway.

On this trip, what Lu Qizhou liked the most was those sea orc cubs, all of them were simple, easy to coax, and they could coax them to keep calling their brother if they gave a piece of candy.

Although some of the little orcs are a little bigger, they are really not as naughty as the terrestrial orcs, and their temperament is more docile.

On the way back, Tufeng fulfilled his promise and slowed down the expedition team, and the group walked back slowly.

Along the way, according to the speed of the expedition team going out to find supplies, slowly swaying on the road, not following a straight line, but from time to time deviate from the route, go around a large circle and return to the original route, and stop the flying boat when it comes to a place that looks good, go down to play, and by the way look for any supplies and the like.

On this day, they deviated from their original route and walked far into the mountains, which included a seemingly extremely high peak, surrounded by dozens of peaks surrounded by stars and moons.

Ah Zhuang said that they had not yet come to this route, they took a straight line, leading directly to the sea, and had never seen such a steep mountain.

It's not an exaggeration to say that they are steep, and those mountains are like sharp swords, reaching into the sky.

Many of the peaks are green on one side and cliffs on the other, but the mountain in the middle is obviously extremely high and looks the sharpest and steepest, but it is verdant green from top to bottom.

Lu Qizhou, who was enjoying the beautiful scenery, suddenly said "Huh": "Brother Tufeng, look at the position from the top of the mountain to the halfway up the mountain, is there a rainbow?"