96

☆ 98. Chapter 96

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

96 Lu Qizhou once understood the process of orcs pursuing their mates, When they were unmarried, most of them were very attentive, and which orcs they fancied would pursue them first.

If the other person doesn't agree, they will immediately change their target, and they will be very loyal in the end.

And the first orc they pursued was definitely the one they liked the most and the most hearted.

The criteria for choosing a mate for females have always been very consistent, that is, to start with the strongest, and if you can be strong and handsome, then the market must be very good.

Like Tu Feng, he is now sure that he is the strongest orc in all the falls, he is not only strong, but also good-looking and smart.

He's still the leader of such a big tribe, and the ones who are in such a good position that no one wants to be his companion, even if they aren't the females of the panda clan.

But because Tufeng is too good, females rarely meet him, plus Tufeng has always been single, and females are also busy with work and Xi, so they have not started against him.

You must know that the previous picture style was very sought-after, and there were always females who courted him, but he rejected them.

Now the group of roses rushing towards him are all females who have just reached adulthood this year, and they have already found a mate before, and they are now watching them from the periphery.

Tu Feng was scared to death by these big females who rushed up with enthusiasm, his face changed suddenly, and he wanted to turn around and run, but unfortunately there were human walls behind him, and he didn't know what to do for a while.

Lu Qizhou was frightened by the females who squeezed in front of them at first, and then he was sour by their enthusiasm and generosity in sending flowers to Tu Feng and others.

Oh, the popularity is quite good, so the female sends you flowers.

Lu Qizhou, who ignored Tu Feng's call for help, thought to himself.

Tu Feng had no way to ask for help, and refused with a dry smile.."I don't want to find a partner at the moment, don't waste your time on me."

After speaking, he looked at Lu Qizhou unconsciously, I don't know why, I was a little weak-hearted, and I was afraid that Lu Qizhou would be angry.

Of course Lu Qizhou was angry, he was about to explode!

My heart was bubbling with sourness, and the whole person was visibly unhappy.

He looked at the pair of beautiful panda eyes in front of him, and the enthusiastic and heroic faces, and only felt a faint pain in his heart.

At this moment, Lu Qizhou unconsciously had a thought, if he was a female, could he also courtship Tu Feng generously like these orcs?

As soon as this thought popped up, Lu Qizhou froze.

How could he have such an idea? Why do you want to woo Tufeng?

Does he like the style of drawing?!

As soon as this thought popped up, Lu Qizhou's heart was cold.

His mood had become very bad at this moment, and he was extremely disappointed in his own sluggishness, and ashamed of his unconscious desire to covet his friends.