66

☆ 68. Chapter 66

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

66 Before Tu Feng left the tribe, the two of them agreed that they should not rush to talk to Lu Qizhou about the orc market after they came back, and they would come back after nine o'clock in the evening.

After Tu Feng ate, he didn't go to class, he went back to take a shower, took a nap, and woke up just at nine o'clock, he took his notebook and came to Lu Qizhou's house.

Lu Qizhou was already waiting for him in the hall, lying on the table writing and drawing, and he didn't know what he was doing.

He stepped forward and greeted him energetically.

Lu Qizhou raised his head.." Brother Tufeng is here, come and sit."

Tu Feng didn't see it, strode over and sat down at the table, Lu Qizhou poured him a glass of water, and asked him quite highly: "How is it, Brother Tu Feng?" Is it done?

Tu Feng nodded, didn't talk nonsense, spread out his notebook, and reported to Lu Qizhou: "Almost, the 500,000 banknotes we brought this time have all been successfully circulated, but 390,000 have been recovered later, and only 110,000 have not been recovered in the hands of other tribes, and the specialties they brought are too few, and they can't spend more money if they want to."

Lu Qizhou waved his hand.."It's okay, this doesn't matter, as long as they accept the paper money, after a while, they will naturally come to the tribe to buy things, and then the money will come in handy."

Tu Feng nodded.."By the way, Zhouzhou, this time there are four tribes willing to merge into our tribe, namely the bird clan, the hinged moth clan, the ant clan, and the butterfly clan, the bird clan is the strongest, but the ant clan has the largest number. I've sent the orcs back with them, and I guess they'll be able to come over in less than a semester, so we'll have to prepare a place to stay in advance.

Lu Qizhou was overjoyed, he had thought that there would be an orc tribe willing to join Cat Valley, but he didn't expect that there would be so many, four tribes!

He looked at Tu Feng with sparkling eyes: "Brother Tu Feng, you are so amazing!"

His unsparing praise and praise made Tu Feng a little embarrassed and a little proud, but he only felt that the hard work was worth it.

"No, the main thing is that Zhouzhou is too powerful, after they have seen the methods of cooked food and preserving meat, they have already been convinced by you, the envoy of the beast god, and this will go so smoothly, all thanks to you. "

Oh, no, if it weren't for Brother Tufeng telling them, they wouldn't even know who I am..."

"Zhouzhou, I estimate that these four tribes together must have at least more than 20,000 people, so many people, how can we feed them?

Lu Qizhou waved his hand: "Don't worry about this, when the grain is harvested in the autumn, I will set up a rejuvenation array in the field, and then plant another season of grain in winter, and then 50,000 people will be raised."

"His face was full of confidence in the future.." They can't come without any rations, and besides, I have recently developed a freezing formation, which can freeze all the fresh prey, and do not need to make all the smoked meat and cured meat, after a while, when the prey is the fattest, you take the warriors of the hunting team to hunt a few more times, let's freeze the meat, and the meat in winter will be enough. On

the way back, Tu Feng was still worried about how to settle the four tribes, but he didn't expect that Lu Qizhou had already taken countermeasures, and everything had already been arranged.