26

☆ 27. Chapter 26

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 26 The

orcs went to discuss the bonfire meeting, and Lu Qizhou returned to the cave alone with a cat.

He needs the live broadcast room now, and he needs the knowledge and information provided to him by the audience, so he can't mess with interstellar politicians.

He needs to let the orcs grow up as soon as possible, the orc continent needs to change, and that knowledge is too important to the orc continent. He only hated that he didn't know much about that knowledge when he was in the interstellar world.

Until now, he can only procrastinate his words, and he can't show the slightest sign of wanting to tear his face with politicians.

He opened the points mall that he hadn't opened for a long time in the cave, browsed the dazzling array of malls inside, and considered what to redeem.

Exchange some things first, and the wolf ambitions of those politicians in An An can buy a little time for the Orc Continent.

Although Lu Qizhou didn't want to admit it, he did put these simple orcs in his heart in just a few months, and also regarded them as his responsibility.

This crisis was brought about by him Lu Qizhou, and he couldn't ignore it.

The things in the mall range from food, clothing, housing and transportation, daily necessities, entertainment products to weapons and medicines, everything is available, Lu Qizhou thought about it and exchanged a few things.

Half a catty of wheat seeds, half a catty of rice seeds, half a catty of soybean seeds, and various commonly used medicines, including genetic drugs, as soon as they were bought and dropped, he was stored in the backstage of the live broadcast room.

It's good to take it out when you want to use it, but now take it out for fear that the seeds will spoil.

For the time being, he could only think of these things, and even if he thought of the rest, he didn't want to buy them.

Even the seeds in front of him, in fact, he didn't want to buy them, after all, since the orcs could find sweet potatoes, then wheat and rice must also be available, as long as there was enough time, he would definitely be able to find them.

But now in order to give the politicians an explanation, he can only buy something. Since he is going to buy, then he must be buying what he wants the most.

Wheat and rice seeds are what he wants to buy the most, these are interstellar improved varieties for countless generations, the yield of wheat per mu can be as high as 2,000 kilograms per mu, and the yield of rice per mu can reach 2,500 kilograms per mu.

The yield of soybeans should not be underestimated, with an average yield of about 1,000 kilograms per mu.

With such an output, in exchange, Lu Qizhou is sure that he will lead the orcs out of poverty and become rich within a year.

The yield of these grains is actually quite low in the interstellar, mainly because the food that provides the interstellar is mainly based on soilless cultivation technology and nutrient solution.

Science and technology are also more inclined to study this aspect, and the research on traditional grain varieties is not so in-depth, and if this yield is added with nutrient solution, the yield per mu will at least triple.

But Lu Qizhou was not going to buy the nutrient solution, the seeds were already very strong, and it was enough to feed the orcs, so there was no need to buy another nutrient solution.