80

☆ 82. Chapter 80

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

80 took more than a year, and spent countless manpower and material resources, and the Liuli City, which can accommodate a population of 500,000, was finally completed.

And that's really thanks to the foreign warriors, who helped me tremendously.

After the sowing was over, these foreign warriors all joined the construction team, and cooperated with the Cat Valley orcs to build the glazed city with all their might.

Liuli City was the first city prepared by Lu Qizhou for the orcs in the eastern plains of the Orc Continent, and he didn't know how many orcs there were in the north, south, and west of the Orc Continent.

But according to the current number of orcs in the east, if the orcs in these three places want to be all together in the future, he will have to prepare three more cities.

But there's no rush for this, take your time later, and now let's talk about the glass city celebration first.

This celebration was not proposed by Lu Qizhou, it was proposed collectively by the sacrifices of various tribes in Cat Valley, and I don't know how many times they have discussed it in private.

For the priests, it is their duty as a priest to hold a celebration and communicate with the beast gods.

The tradition of the Orc Continent is that every time something happy or bad happens, it is Xi to hold a celebration to thank the beast god for favor or pray for mercy from the beast god.

In the past, when these sacrifices were in their own tribes, they were held from time to time.

But since they came to Cat Valley, they haven't held a sacrificial celebration again, and the heart scratches the itch of the liver.

This time, the glazed city was completed, and they couldn't hold it back, so they proposed to hold a celebration.

Lu Qizhou considered that there really didn't seem to be any official festival in the tribe, so he didn't object to their proposal.

Lu Qizhou didn't object, and it was even more impossible for other high-level leaders to object, the tribe hadn't been lively for a long time, and they also wanted to relax and relax.

After this matter was unanimously passed, the priests were in high spirits, and then proposed to let Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng take this opportunity to take over the position of the tribe's priest and patriarch, so as to name the tribe.

Otherwise, the cats and pandas are nothing, and the other orcs are actually uncomfortable.

What's more, there are too many sacrificial patriarchs in the tribe now, and they are not easy to name, if an orc shouts the patriarch at the high-level meeting, you can hear seven or eight voices answering you.

Their various reasons were very good, but Lu Qizhou rejected them.

He thinks a lot, he is not yet an adult, he looks like a little Zhengtai, and he has no majesty when he takes over the sacrifice.

There are also tribes that have not all joined in now, and now taking over the sacrifice is a waste of a good opportunity to establish authority and strengthen cohesion.

If the other tribes were present when he and Tu Feng took over as priests and patriarchs, then they would have a greater sense of belonging to Cat Valley.

Lu Qizhou thought about it, and felt that it was not cost-effective to succeed him now.

When the priests heard him, they thought it made sense, so they didn't mention it again, and instead discussed the celebration.