146

☆ 148. Chapter 146: Extras (6)

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 146 Fanwai (6)

The friendly cooperation between the Interstellar Alliance and the Orc Empire ended in the ninety-fifth year of the Orc Era, and it didn't even survive the first hundred years.

Because of this year, Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng broke through to the Ninth Order Tribulation Period.

In just a hundred years, they have cultivated to such a realm, if they let the people in the immortal cultivation realm know, they don't know how many eyeballs will be shocked.

It can be seen from this that as a heavenly dao in the orc world, how much he favors his own sons.

This is a breakthrough, and the matter of teaching interstellar politicians and aristocrats is naturally on the agenda.

In the past, when they were still weak, they had discussed, and when Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng reached the tribulation period and could shatter the void, they would go to the interstellar space to "talk" with those people face-to-face.

Originally, it was close to a hundred years of cooperation, if the interstellar side could cooperate honestly, Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng would not be the kind of war maniac who had to provoke a war.

But interstellar politicians are so disgusting, they see that the Orc Continent is developing better and better, and they are losing their tricks one after another, completely annoying the orcs.

Over the years, after unremitting efforts, the Orc Continent has launched manned rockets into space, and has begun to develop spaceships that combine aura and technology, and began to explore the universe on this side of the orc world.

The interstellar side is getting more and more panicked, and the orcs of the Orc Empire are all demon cultivators, and they have the strength to crush them. Now that technology has kept up, it has only been a hundred years, and their technology has reached half of the interstellar.

If this continues to develop, what will they be able to do as interstellar people?

As a result, some politicians have moved their minds and made small moves several times when they cooperated, and it is not the first time that such a thing as shoddy goods has happened.

As soon as the orcs found out about the problem with the goods, they began to cry and complain that they were miserable, and that the black pot you pushed me and I pushed yours, refusing to admit that they did it on purpose.

Although in the end, they will still be forced to exchange the goods back by the orc empire, but I have to say that many of the interstellar politicians' operations are becoming more and more disgusting.

Not to mention those shoddy and indiscriminately quoted goods, they even guided the thoughts of the orc high-level through the live broadcast platform, trying to invade the orc empire with culture.

It's a pity that all the calculations they made didn't work, they ignored how high the prestige of Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng was in the Orc Empire, and they worshipped them as gods.

Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng's will is their will, and it is not something that the stars can provoke casually.

After making another small move in the interstellar, Lu Qizhou didn't want to endure it anymore.

After Tu Feng followed the breakthrough, he and Tu Feng didn't say a word, shattered the void, and appeared in the interstellar directly according to the positioning given by the interstellar live broadcast.