17

☆ 18. Chapter 17

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

After complaining in Chapter

17, Lu Qizhou carefully asked about the characteristics of the sticky tree, such a strong adhesion, nature is really amazing.

"The sticky tree has no leaves, and there are few branches, each tree is very thick, and it takes three or four orcs to hold it, and it has small holes in its branches, and it always saps out, and there is a layer under the tree, and there are often small animals that are not afraid of death coming, and they can't run away if they stick to it, and we are not afraid of this thing on the soles of our iron-eating beasts, as long as we pay attention not to get it on our bodies, we will be fine. "

Lu Qizhou.."How long can the viscosity of those saps last?" How long will it take? "

Tu Feng scratched his head.." I didn't pay attention to this. "

Lu Qizhou is already very satisfied, I don't know the time, it's okay, you can study it slowly.

The point is that with this thing, it will be very convenient to build a house in the future, at least until he gets the brick kiln out, this thing is very useful.

Seeing that he didn't know what he was thinking, Tu Feng said in distress: "I just don't know how this thing was transported?"

Lu Qizhou thought for a moment and asked, "Is the sticky tree hollow?" If it's hollow, you can cut down the tree and pull it over. "Tu Feng.."

This..."

Lu Qizhou understood, probably these rolling people never thought about why the tree was overflowing with sticky sap.

"Brother Tufeng, can you take me to see the sticky tree, okay?

Tu Feng shook his head: "No, you cats can't get close to the sticky tree, if you are stuck by the sticky tree, you will have to remove a layer of skin and flesh."

Lu Qizhou tilted his head and was cute to Tu Feng, and his voice began to change.., "Brother Tu Feng~ You will take me there~ I won't get close to those trees~"

Tu Feng felt a blow to his heart, these little cubs of the cat clan are so cute that they are foul compared to the cubs of their clan.

The cubs of their iron-eating beast clan will look better in at least four or five months, and when they are younger, they are like those ugly rats, and they look really unsightly, and their skin is so thin that they dare not touch them.

It's like a cat orc, a cub, just born and added to the hair is a plush, how cute.

Especially a kitten cub like Zhou Zhou, who is just one or two months old, the fine fluff with the big wet eyes is so cute that he can't stand it.

Except for the hairless ones, all the orcs on land are somewhat fluffy control, and Tufeng is naturally no exception. In his eyes, a little cub like Lu Qizhou is a sign of life, and he can't stand it when he looks at him like this at this time.

"I have to ask your father Eminem. It means that as long as Ah Yue Ali agrees, he will take Lu Qizhou with him.

Lu Qizhou cheered, turned his head and shouted.."Eminem! Eminem! I'm going to go with Brother Tufeng to their tribe to play! Ah

Yue was preparing for a barbecue with the females, and when she heard Lu Qizhou shouting, she said, "When are you going?"

Lu Qizhou looked at the stones, bricks and yellow mud that had been almost prepared, and then looked at the sky, and felt that it was too late to rush tonight.