86

☆ 88. Chapter 86

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

86 "Ready!"

Ah Zhuang's resolute face was full of excitement, he didn't expect that this magical spaceship, which took Zhou Zhou and Tu Feng more than a month to make, would actually let him come to confess the Lord with blood.

He was so excited that he almost fainted, and his eyes were red.

As the leader of the expedition, Ah Zhuang's biggest dream is to explore the entire continent for Zhouzhou, and find out all the resources that those boats need.

He knew that those stones and plants that were inconspicuous in their eyes would become treasures of great use in Zhouzhou's hands.

To take the simplest example, let's say a coal mine, when they first discovered this precious coal mine, they didn't know what it was, they didn't know what it was for.

I just think that the stone is pitch black, and it looks special, and I might like it when I bring it back to Zhouzhou.

How did they know at that time that this coal mine would become a resource that the entire tribe could not live without?

Steel mills, brick mills, food factories, canteens, paper mills, etc., which of these sectors that support the operation of the tribe, which sector does not need coal?

Even their own homes can't do without this thing, after all, in the winter, every household needs to burn a kang, and this coal is more forbidden than firewood, and every household can't do without it.

This is only one of the functions of coal, he is a student in the first class, so he knows that Lu Qizhou also gave everyone a drawing, what kind of steam engine is used.

Then the steam engine must rely on coal as an energy source.

So when you do the math, coal really covers every aspect of the orc's life.

Coal mines are so versatile, and other minerals and plants are also very useful, as the leader of the expedition team that found these resources, Ah Zhuang will be extremely proud every time he uses these things.

These things were found by their expedition team, although they have been wandering outside for most of the year, but seeing what they found gradually bring so much development to the tribe, who is not proud?

To this day, the expedition is still the most desirable department for the orcs of the tribe, except for the canteen.

But their department is not so easy to enter, and all kinds of assessments alone can cost the orcs half a life.

The assessment standards are strict, the first is to have a good memory, and the most important thing is to memorize things only two or three times.

Second, you have to have good physical fitness, otherwise you can't bear to run around outside all year round.

There are other conditions, which add up to more than a dozen.

Therefore, it is difficult for the expedition team to enter, and if the bird clan does not have the advantage of being able to fly, many of them will not be able to enter the expedition at all.

Ah Zhuang now manages expeditions of three to four thousand men, and he doesn't really go out very often now.

After all, there are so many teams that he needs to manage as a whole, and he has to arrange which direction each team goes one by one.