20

☆ 21. Chapter 20

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 20 Beast

God Messenger, this is the Beast God Messenger who brought fire to them and solved the food storage crisis for them!

Although he looked very, very small, not even as big as their palms, no matter how small he was, it couldn't hide that he was a messenger who had won the favor of the Beast God.

They had always wanted to go to the Cat Orc tribe to meet the Beast God Emissary. But they are just too busy (?) I have to go hunting every day, and the time I used to pick my feet has been greatly reduced.

Therefore, they planned to go to the cat orc tribe to meet and thank the beast god messenger after the winter food was stored enough.

At this time, they were extremely excited to meet the Beast God Emissary in the Iron Eating Beast Tribe.

Two tall men like iron bent down in front of the little cat, clenched their left hands into fists, and hammered their chests hard, and applied the noblest etiquette to him in the orc continent except for kneeling.

Lu Qizhou was taken aback by them, and his hair exploded, he knew this etiquette, it was too formal, and he couldn't stand it.

So he was about to struggle out of Tu Feng's hand with a meow, but Tu Feng's strength was too great, and he couldn't struggle at all, so he accepted the salute so stiffly.

"Uncle Patriarch, Grandpa, what are you doing here?! "

I'm still a kid! I can't stand such a big gift!!

The two orcs with the highest status in the Iron Eater Beast clan looked at him with excitement on their faces, and tears welled up in their eyes, which made Lu Qizhou goosebumps.

"Good boy, don't panic. The old priest said, "This ceremony is to thank the Beast God, the Beast God has not forgotten his people, and has chosen you as a messenger to deliver miracles to his people, and we don't know how to repay the Beast God, so we can only thank the Beast God through you." Lu

Qizhou really didn't expect this old priest to be so cultured, and he was quite polite when he said it, and his wise eyes were full of love.

He thought of the sacrifices in his family, and he seemed to speak like this, with a strange tone, as if he had his own culture.

He was suspicious in his heart, and he was relieved, as long as he didn't really worship him.

Then I thought about it, wasn't the virtual beast god himself? After all the calculations, it's still him who worships...

"Grandpa Beast God said that he didn't help us to thank us, but he couldn't bear to see us live so hard. Lu Qizhou closed his eyes and said nonsense.

"Lord Beast God is merciful..."The

two of them were so excited that their muscles tensed.

Seeing that the two of them were caught in the same wild blowing of the beast god as the cat clan sacrifice, Lu Qizhou hurriedly interrupted: "Uncle Patriarch, sacrificial grandfather, you are welcome."

"I'm here for the slimy sap that can be used to build a house with the stones and mud from the vicinity of our tribe.

In order not to let the two of them ask what the house was, he automatically explained a lot of things.

After the two of them understood, they were excited again, and the old priest asked, "Can our tribe build this house?" "

Lu Qizhou.." Yes, but there are no stones on the side of the Iron Eater Beast Tribe, and if you want to build a house, you can only build a wooden one.