51

☆ 53. Chapter 51

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

51 The dungeon is almost built now, and only the last procedure is completely completed, but this last procedure is still one thing away from being completed.

And this thing is the cotton that made Lu Qizhou unconscious on the spot.

It stands to reason that the orcs have the genes of demon cultivation, and can transform their own animal skin clothes, and cotton is dispensable.

But cotton is not just a thing that can be used to make clothes, it has so many uses, not to mention medical cotton, but also to say that you have to have candlesticks in the dungeon, you have to use this cotton thread, and cotton thread has to be made of cotton.

Although the orcs can see things at night, I feel that there is no candlestick in the dark place, and the glazed dungeon is like it was built in white.

It's easy to make a candlestick, the orcs pop out their claws, cut the stone into the shape they want, and then pour animal oil into the candlestick, put in a cotton wick and it's done, a candlestick can burn for two days, and the battery life is very good.

The problem is that there is no cotton, and this problem also made Lu Qizhou worry for a while, If it weren't for the cotton that Ah Xiang brought back, Lu Qizhou might have to bleed to buy cotton seeds from the points mall.

Although there are too many plants and too many accumulated agitation, cotton is definitely the last straw that breaks the camel's back.

Therefore, Lu Qizhou has a very good impression of cotton, and this cotton is equivalent to saving the orc continent in his heart. If he hadn't fainted, he wouldn't have found Lingyazi, and if he hadn't found Lingyazi, he would have been worrying about how to protect the orcs.

Now the problem is that the dungeon is too big, occupying the size of the entire Cat Valley, and the underground can be said to be extending in all directions, and in such a large place, the candlestick cotton thread to be used is naturally not a small amount.

Candlesticks and animal oil are good to say, how much you want to produce, but this cotton thread is different, the cotton just brought back is too little, it is estimated that you have to raise it for a while.

Lu Qizhou pondered that he had to ask Ling Yazi to teach him what kind of plant acceleration technique, so that the cotton seeds could be quickly sprouted to make up the required amount.

As for how to explain it in the live broadcast room, it is said that it is a kind of cotton that grows in a tree similar to a sticky tree...

There are many entrances to the dungeon, almost every house has an entrance to the dungeon, and there are also entrances to the dungeon outside the small square and Cat Valley.

Lu Qizhou followed the rabbit orcs, and Tu Feng followed him, holding a long torch in his hand, and entered the dungeon along the entrance stairs of the small square.

The underground city is built very deep, conservatively estimated, at least more than ten meters below, the stairs are all wraparound kinds, all of them are built with red glazed bricks of the spiral staircase, under the light of the torch, it is incredibly beautiful.

Because they could see at night, they had never held torches before, so it was the first time that Lu Qizhou saw the stairs of the dungeon under the light of torches, and he was deeply amazed at first sight.

This staircase is too gorgeous, which makes Lu Qizhou look forward to the appearance of the dungeon even more.

Going down the stairs from the small square, it happens to be the small square of the dungeon, and the top of the square is supported by bricks, beams, and wooden planks, little by little.