77

☆ 79. Chapter 77

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 77 The

winter in the Orc Continent is very cold, and the snow will basically not melt until spring comes, and the temperature will rise and it will slowly melt.

But this winter's Cat Valley is different, with tens of thousands of hard-working butterfly orcs and ant orcs, those snowflakes have just fallen and are shoveled clean by the little guys with small buckets and shovels.

In the tribe, you can see butterfly orcs and ant-orcs running around all over the place, and they are very fast, and it doesn't take long to clear a place.

There aren't many orcs in Glass City and Cat Valley during the day, so you don't have to worry about tall orcs accidentally stepping on these little guys.

However, they are not very hardy and can only work in the tribe, not outside the tribe.

Those roads leading to the tribe had to be cleaned up by the logistics department with shovels to prevent them from freezing hard and freezing slowly in the coming year.

The Ant Clan's construction team had already built their and the Butterfly Clan's small town long before winter came.

Now they have already moved out of the big house in Liuli City and moved into their warm small house.

Now, except for a small number of orcs who are still working in various departments, the rest are basically joining the snow clearing work.

For the upper echelons of the tribe, the most difficult to manage is not the warriors from the foreign race, but these little slap orcs.

It's not that they are unruly and unruly, but because they are too small, a lot of distribution and management are not good.

For example, they had a problem with eating, they ate too little, far less than the large orcs, so Lu Qizhou had to let them get a canteen in their small city.

Let them cook and eat by themselves, and it will also save them the large orcs of food that they have to eat in large chunks.

There is also a problem with the issue of wages, these little orcs work diligently every day, but to be honest, there is very little they can do.

If they are paid at least 15,000 wages, then 1,500 is a huge sum of money for them.

It's like a bowl of dried meat for two hundred dollars, and they can eat it for a month.

After all these considerations, the top of the tribe discussed with the leaders of the two clans, the priests, and decided not to pay these small orcs so much salary.

They were paid a minimum of 200 a month, which saved them from having to spend their wages and wasting paper money in the end.

At the same time, they also let their patriarch make a small supermarket in their tribe and let them set their own prices and make their own snacks.

The recipe for the snacks is provided by Lu Qizhou, all of them are sweets, there is no way, these little guys love sweets.

In this way, these ultra-small orcs, although they have joined Cat Valley, are actually managing themselves, which is a bit of a feeling of one country, two systems.

And in order for their lives to keep up with the overall level of Cat Valley, their various living utensils must also keep up, and they can't let people enjoy the same treatment just because they are small.