99

☆ 101. Chapter 99

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

99 Ling Yazi didn't seem to know what he said, and his voice was as serious as ever.

Lu Qizhou's face was already red, and he said excitedly in the sea of knowledge in shame: "Senior! What are you talking about?! "

Lingyazi.." What did I say? Isn't it just for you to try the monk's double cultivation method? What are you doing with such a big reaction?

Lu Qizhou's face flushed, those cat's eyes looked like there was a kind of bewitching and charming taste in the snowy night, and Tu Feng was stupid when he looked at it.

Lu Qizhou was very embarrassed, although he knew that Tu Feng couldn't hear Ling Yazi talking, but he still had a kind of peeking at Xiao Huang. The embarrassment of the film being discovered, it was clear that he hadn't done anything.

He was an innocent single dog one second, and the next second it was such a hot topic, I really couldn't hold it, and he blushed and said to Lingyazi with his divine sense: "Senior, don't make fun of me, we just got together." "

Lingyazi.." Who made fun of you? I'm serious, if you cultivate faster, wouldn't I have come out earlier? Lu

Qizhou couldn't bear it.."Senior, let's talk about this later..."

Hearing his tone getting weaker and weaker, Ling Yazi hated iron and steel, but he also knew that he was thin-skinned, and he was ashamed to die of talking too much, so he simply shut up and stopped talking.

After thinking about it, he dropped a sentence: "Okay, okay, I won't bother you, I fell asleep by myself, what do you want to do, save me from being an old man, and I have to see your young show affection." "

I still learned the word show affection from Lu Qizhou, Ling Yazi felt that this word was very spiritual, so he used it.

"By the way, if you want to double cultivate, come and wake me up.

After

Ling Yazi finished speaking, he closed his divine consciousness and really fell asleep.

The next time he wakes up, either he wakes up by himself, or Lu Qizhou takes the initiative to wake him up, otherwise he will no longer be able to perceive the outside world.

Lu Qizhou breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Ling Yazi sleeping in the small corner of Zhihai.

After relaxing, his attention was on Tu Feng, only to find that he had been looking at himself stupidly, and his handsome face looked a little silly.

His heart softened, and he said to Tu Feng: "Brother Tu Feng, Lingyazi's predecessors are asleep. Tu

Feng's eyebrows moved.."Sleeping? Why did you suddenly fall asleep?

Lu Qizhou's face flushed.."His old man said that he didn't want to see us show affection..."Tu

Feng also blushed after realizing it, and he remembered his feat just now.

With a lot of courage, he came directly to confess, and he didn't think that Zhouzhou would refuse.

Surprisingly, Zhouzhou also really agreed to him and agreed to be his partner.

His heart was full of love for Zhouzhou, and he was a little at a loss for a while.

He scratched his head again, looked at Lu Qizhou and smiled, "It's okay to be asleep, you can relax a little when you are asleep." "