4

☆ 5. Chapter 4

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

4 It turns out that the Interstellar Research Institute has been studying dimensional space-time for hundreds of years, but it has never made a breakthrough.

After Lu Qizhou's death, the live broadcast system followed him to this strange plane, which not only attracted the attention of the interstellar people, but also caused interstellar politics. Fuhe Research Institute's attention.

Although there has been no major breakthrough in hundreds of years of research, there has been a lot of progress, and this time Lu Qizhou broke the dimensional wall, the research institute actually found a weak point in the plane where Lu Qizhou crossed.

In just one week, combined with previous research, they have made a lot of progress.

That place is now under the control of the Interstellar Politics. The government took it over, and it was used to fully study the subject of plane crossing.

It can be said that Lu Qizhou's crossing directly helped the progress of the research institute to increase the progress of 80% in one fell swoop, in order to thank Lu Qizhou for his great help, the research institute used all the current technology to open a little channel and provide some material help for Lu Qizhou.

But the cost of this kind of help is too high, and the research institute can only support such a rudimentary logistics channel, and can only transport inanimate items to Lu Qizhou's side.

Every time you send something over, it is extremely difficult, and it is impossible to support Lu Qizhou for free for a lifetime. The government will mobilize the public to pay by tipping.

It was explained in the introduction that it was not that the research institute did not want to bring Lu Qizhou and Doudou back, but that the current technology could not do this, not to mention that Lu Qizhou was still soul-piercing, and they could not strip Lu Qizhou's soul and bring him and Doudou back at present.

So I hope that he can take Doudou to survive in the orc continent for as long as possible, and use more logistics channels, so that the research institute can slowly study how to bring them back.

The ending sentence made Lu Qizhou's face full of complexity.

[Please rest assured Mr. Lu Qizhou, we will do our best to study how to expand and stabilize the passage, and strive to bring you back to your hometown, I hope to cherish it. Lu

Qizhou didn't know how to complain about this explanation.

Moved, speechless, shocked, worried...

All kinds of emotions filled his heart, although he was moved by the interstellar politics. The government did not give up on him, but he also knew that from this moment on, he and Doudou had completely become experimental subjects.

His unexpected crossing gave politicians and research lunatics the opportunity to open up other planes.

The longer he lives, the more helpful it will be to those politicians and researchers, so they are willing to help themselves and give themselves some technical support.

The funny thing is that this help is unwilling to be free of charge, and wants to empty the gloves of the white wolf, which is equivalent to saying that they are just supporting a framework, and the huge costs incurred in the future still need to be borne by the people.

In other words, although Lu Qizhou has become an experimental subject, he only needs to broadcast live and let the audience reward to continue to buy interstellar things.