25

☆ 26. Chapter 25

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

25 The thoughts of these politicians in the interstellar space are clearly revealed, and the research institute invests so much manpower, material and financial resources in the research topic of the space-time plane every year. How little they valued and opposed this subject before, they pay more attention to it now.

Lu Qizhou's live broadcast room can be seen all over the world, and these politicians can naturally see it too.

They saw something deeper than Lu Qizhou and the people. Those sea-like forests, those strange-shaped plants, and the ores that can be seen anytime and anywhere.

That's right, the giant mountains on all sides of Lu Qizhou's Cat Valley, after several confirmations by the research institute, can already be affirmed to be a kind of interstellar scarce rock star mine.

Those four mountains are all Rock Star Mine, and this is four open-pit mines full of Rock Star Mine.

Roughly estimated, it is worth at least a few trillion interstellar coins.

And that's just what they can see, so what about where they can't see?

Forests, seas, mountains and rivers, these are all resources, resources that the stars lack.

Just the first world revealed by this plane of time and space was so rich, but what about the other planes?

Lu Qizhou underestimated the greed of these politicians, he saw the interstellar covenant, and he saw the peace on the surface of the interstellar world.

I also guessed that interstellar politicians might be selfish, but I couldn't imagine how greedy they would be.

Throughout the ages, there have never been selfless politicians, and there has been no real peace.

Which one points. Isn't the crack because of interests? Greed is in the nature of the world.

Although Lu Qizhou has a little political sensitivity, he has never been in contact with politics. Zhi's ordinary orphan, he can guess the thoughts of some politicians, and make the decision not to use the points mall as much as possible.

He is just a food anchor who covets comfort, and in essence, he is an ordinary person with the thoughts of a small citizen, and he can't guess how sinister people's hearts can be.

In the face of such huge interests, the first thing interstellar politicians did was to directly let the research institute control the live broadcast room.

The barrage sent by the audience in the live broadcast room was all screened, and the barrage he could receive was all interstellar politics. Fu wanted him to know.

It's like the four giant mountains and rocks around Cat Valley, Lu Qizhou still doesn't know, it's because the research institute has set up countless keywords, and no one can send out the barrage.

Of course, this ore is exclusively used by the military, and few people know about it, so it can be hidden until now.

Lu Qizhou guarded against politicians, and politicians didn't guard against him.

When politicians annex other people's property, they like to make a high-sounding excuse for themselves, and this time, the excuse they make is to work for the welfare of the whole world, not to give up any citizen, even if Lu Qizhou is in the other world, they will work hard to find him back.