58

☆ 60. Chapter 58

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 58 The

rabbit clan moved into the dungeon, and the house on the ground was empty in an instant.

The cats and pandas haven't had time to Xi get used to it, and they are often forgotten by the rabbits who come to Xi door.

Every house has a passage to the dungeon, and it's like a tunnel war, and every now and then a big-eared rabbit orc will come out.

In the first two days of moving in, not only the rabbit people are fresh, but even the cat people and pandas are fresh, and the people on the ground and underground, not to mention how positive.

Since moving to the dungeon, the rabbits have more smiles on their faces and work harder, looking like they are going to die for the tribe.

Lu Qizhou likes their positivity very much, what the development of the tribe needs is hard-working orcs like rabbits, lazy people like cat clans and pandas, if no one urges them, they can't wait to sleep every day.

The dungeon was hot for days, and before anyone could get out of the novelty, another thing quickly overshadowed the dungeon.

The Tribal Supermarket is about to open.

This matter is the top priority of the tribe, After everyone held a meeting to decide, Lu Qizhou specially asked Tu Feng to write two big-character posters on paper and pasted them next to the school and canteen gates, so that everyone could be mentally prepared first.

Then, when everyone was enthusiastic, all the banknotes that had accumulated for a month were distributed to the captains of each department.

Let them pay the orcs according to their contribution when they were on the first day.

For this matter, Lu Qizhou also specially discussed with everyone at the high-level meeting how to pay the salary and how much.

After deliberation, the captain of each team was paid a salary of 200, the squad leader was paid a salary of 15, and the ordinary members were paid a salary of 100.

That's right, it's really distributed in hundreds.

According to Lu Qizhou's original plan, it was to be sent by thousands, but the audience in the live broadcast room said that if they sent so much at the beginning, the price was set too high, and it would be easy to cause inflation in the future.

Lu Qizhou thought about it, but still listened to the opinions of the audience in the live broadcast room.

On this basis, commissions and bonuses are set, and the more you do, the more you will be paid.

On the day of payroll, the supermarket also opened.

The supermarket is located in front of the food factory, the door is closed, there is a window to sell goods, and behind the window is a huge table, on which is a large stone jar, in which snacks are stored for several days.

All kinds of aromas made the enthusiasm of the orcs reach its peak.

Orcs who have never seen the world, except for the main meal, when have they ever smelled such a fragrant snack?

The most excited are the cubs over the age of one, who heard that Father Eminem's salary can buy snacks, and one by one, like little madmen, came to the door of the supermarket before dawn to guard.

Panda cub Xiaohe is one of them, he has already seen the big-character poster at the door of the canteen, knowing that the supermarket is open today, and it will sell delicious food, so he has been pestering his father Eminem to wait early.