47

☆ 49. Chapter 47

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

47 What the voice was saying, Lu Qizhou didn't understand, distant and ethereal, as if coming from the sky.

He couldn't comprehend what the voice was saying. It's like Sanskrit, like high numbers, it's obviously a language, and every word can be understood, but when it is put together, it can't be understood at all, and you can't understand what it's saying or what it means.

Lu Qizhou is feeling like this now, he can hear it clearly, but he can't understand it.

He was horrified, drawn to the two beads in his mind and lower abdomen, and unable to control himself from listening carefully to the distant voice.

His body automatically and consciously began to absorb the power of the outside world with the voice, and the power formed a fixed law and traveled in his body.

After wandering around, it slowly converges into the lower abdomen and mind, and merges into the two small golden beads.

Because of the addition of that power, Lu Qizhou obviously felt that he was getting stronger and stronger, and his body was getting stronger and stronger.

Because of entering the kitten's body, he has not experienced this feeling for a long time, and day by day he slowly Xi the feeling of weakness even running and jumping.

A strong body, a strong pulse and heartbeat, this feeling of energy can only be compared to when you are just an adult.

However, that power did not stop, it was still slowly entering his body, the beads did not stop absorbing, and Lu Qizhou felt that he was still getting stronger.

The voice didn't stop, it kept whispering something.

Lu Qizhou wanted to know what he/she was talking about, but no matter how much he listened, he couldn't understand it, and he was helpless.

What the hell was this man trying to tell him? And how did he get the sound into his head? He couldn't figure it out, and he was a little annoyed when he heard it.

He was unconscious, but his mind was clear, so he scolded angrily, "Who are you?" What are you talking about? Can you speak human words?! The

distant and ethereal voice seemed to be suppressed by him.

Lu Qizhou felt this pause, and the horror in his heart was even worse, that voice could actually communicate?!

However, before he could speak again, the voice spoke again: "Listen carefully, write it down, and practice the Fa Technique." "

Lu Qizhou.."..."

Damn, you said it earlier!"

He didn't remember a word of the previous ones!

The voice seemed to know his embarrassment, and recited again in that majestic and distant voice the things that were as incomprehensible as high numbers.

Lu Qizhou knew that this matter was too mysterious, but he still tried his best to memorize those complicated cultivation techniques.

Don't ask him why he believes that this is a cultivation method so easily, just ask him to feel that he is getting stronger and stronger.

The more tricks he memorized, the faster he absorbed power.

The bead grew bigger and bigger, until he felt the bead saturated and his body reached its limit, and then slowly stopped.