57

☆ 59. Chapter 57

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

The appearance of the paper money in Chapter 57 means that the

tribe is about to move towards a new chapter, so Lu Qizhou was so excited that he couldn't speak.

After explaining the benefits of paper money to the orcs present, he asked, "How many banknotes can be made at one time?" The

captain of the team in charge of making banknotes said with a smile on his face: "I can make 100 banknotes a day, 200 banknotes per board, and 50 banknotes of each denomination." There will be more when you become proficient! "

Lu Qizhou.."Okay!

He praised excitedly, and then silently calculated in his heart before he spoke: "Give you a month, can you make a million and a half million banknotes?" The

captain paused, did the math, and found that his brain was knotted, and immediately pulled out a slate, and started a draft.

Oral arithmetic is still a bit difficult for him. "Zhouzhou, at the current rate, I can make up to 600,000 banknotes a month, and I don't know if I can make 1.5 million if I am proficient in the future..."

He said to the squad leader, "You make an application to your captain and let him approve it for you."

The squad leader: "Good! "

Lu Qizhou has calculated, one and a half million, not enough for him to pay the adult orcs in the clan, if you want to pay enough, you need more than two million.

But he calculated it according to the salary of 3,000 per orc, so he needed so much, in fact, he didn't need that much in the early stage. In the first three months, in order to alleviate the problem of paper money shortage, he could set a probationary period of three months, and each person in these three months would be paid a salary of 1,000 plus performance commissions, at most 2,000 days.

In this way, more than a thousand adult orcs will be more than one million in a month.

So the question is, where is the wages paid to the orcs?

Lu Qizhou is going to set up a bazaar in the tribe to encourage those old, weak, sick and disabled orcs to come to the tribe to open shops, such as snack bars, commissaries, and the like.

The snack bar sells food, snacks and beverages in the commissary, as well as things like firewood, rice, oil and salt. Now the tribe is still poor, and there is no way to achieve these things one by one, so you can take your time.

Before the tribal market is set up, you can set up a tribal supermarket and get some snacks to sell to everyone, as carrots hanging in front of everyone, so that they can work more actively.

There have been no benefits and rewards, and the orcs will inevitably be lazy, but with the reward, it will be different, and the enthusiasm can be mobilized in an instant.

So where do these snacks come from? From the new department.

Lu Qizhou plans to build another food factory, set up a food team, and teach everyone to make some snacks and snacks.

This month's time is not only the time Lu Qizhou left for the banknote team, but also the time for the new department.

After going through these things in his heart, Lu Qizhou instructed the captain of the banknote team a few more words, and then left with everyone.

An emergency meeting was held to share his thoughts with everyone.

There was no objection, and the proposal was passed quickly, and everyone was very enthusiastic, eager to taste what it tasted like to buy snacks that required paper money.