121

☆ 123. Chapter 121

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

121 Lu Qizhou's villa is the kind with a front yard, surrounded by a white fence, and a circle of red fireworks is planted in the yard against the fence, and the other open spaces are all vegetables.

There is a cobblestone path in the middle, which leads to the gate of the villa, and Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng are standing hugging each other on the cobblestone path.

Twenty years have passed, Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng's faces have never changed, and they are still the same young appearance.

Lu Qizhou is handsome, the picture is handsome, and his face is still the same face, but his temperament has become more and more precipitated, and the majesty that belongs to the superior on his body has become more and more heavy.

If it weren't for such outstanding looks, no matter how strong they were and how much they contributed, they would not have become national idols.

Over the years, Lu Qizhou is still not very Xi to showing affection in front of everyone, and at this time, the picture of being hugged by Tufeng from behind was seen by the Doudou family, and he was a little embarrassed.

In particular, the three fluffy yellow kittens in Doudou's arms were staring at them with big curious eyes, as if they didn't understand what they were doing.

Lu Qizhou hurriedly broke free from Tu Feng's embrace and changed the topic with a red face.."Here? Come in first, if you don't cook today, let's order takeout. "

Since the empire is getting bigger and bigger, there are more and more things to be busy, Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng don't talk about cooking, they even have to squeeze time to eat out.

So after the communication stone was accidentally researched by the orcs, he came up with the concept of takeaway.

After several years of development, the takeaway system has been very mature, as long as it is a restaurant in the same city, record the spiritual power fluctuations of the boss or employees, and make a phone call when you want to order takeout, after ordering, the store will make a meal, notify the takeaway staff to come to the door to pick up the meal, and then according to the spiritual power fluctuations of the orderer, use tracking to deliver the meal at a very fast speed.

As soon as this takeaway platform was launched, it quickly became popular all over Liuli City, and then became popular throughout the empire.

The orcs are inert in their bones, if it weren't for the better development of the empire, for the better life, and for the unknown enemy of the stars, they would not have worked so hard.

Any new invention or policy that makes them lazy will be strongly supported by the orcs.

Besides, this takeaway platform is also good for them orcs, Zhouzhou said, as long as the orcs are willing, anyone can do the work of delivering takeaways.

For every meal delivered, the takeaway staff has five cents, where can I find such a good deal?

The cultivation of the orcs has basically come up now, there are a lot of orcs who can fly, and the orcs who can't fly also have private small flying machines bought from volley aircraft stores.

Wherever they want to go, it's a "huh", and it will soon be there, and this job of delivering food is money for them.

Usually go to work normally, and when there is a diligent orc at the meal, they will take advantage of the meal time to send a dozen orders, and they can still earn some pocket money at the end of the day.