137

☆ 139. Chapter 137

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

As soon as the Chapter

137 contract was signed, the interstellar side was quickly busy.

They still have a lot to do, and they have to get the two-way live broadcast out first, and then the two sides can work together on the logistics channel.

And there is nothing to prepare on the side of the Orc Continent, they just need to cultivate hard, wait for the interstellar side to get ready, and then cooperate with them to stretch out the space and then arrange and fix it.

Therefore, their daily life is still the same as before, going to work every day, studying Xi engaging in development, and their daily life is both monotonous and colorful.

Everything in the empire is developing well, the interstellar enemy has been completely solved, the affairs of the empire are handled by the elder group, and Lu Qizhou, who is idle, finally has his own time.

He had always been thinking about going outside with Tu Feng to take a look around, and he hadn't been there before, even a few days ago, he and the elders had traveled all over the provinces.

But that's all for business, and I still have to think about how to deal with the stars all the time, and the speed of visiting the scenery of the provinces is relatively fast, so I have played carefully at all.

The interstellar side of the research two-way channel does not know when the results will be available, and the empire already has a mobile phone that has been researched by a combination of teleportation and a gram stone, and everything can be contacted by phone and video.

So Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng began to prepare to travel without any burden.

This time it wasn't a business trip, just the two of them.

The rest of the family, such as Doudou and Liu Mao, wanted to drag the family with them, but Lu Qizhou ruthlessly refused.

Just kidding, why do you bring so many light bulbs for a sweet two-person tour that you finally get?

For this journey, Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng specially made the flying machine with their own hands, and with their current cultivation, the smelting materials and engraved formations no longer need to rest countless times as before, in case the aura is not enough.

The two worked together for one night, and they made a two-story building exactly like their own villa, with a small garden, there were no flowers and plants in the garden, and they were ready to collect beautiful flowers and plants on the way to the tour.

In addition to the house flying machine, Lu Qizhou also had a whim to get a flying carpet, sky blue, with long tassel pendants hanging on the four corners, and the material was a fifth-order robin orc's feather, which was full of aura.

The house can be used for resting, the flying carpet is used for sightseeing, and with these two flying machines, their journey will definitely be comfortable.

Lu Qizhou was still like a little squirrel, buying things in the villa little by little.

He ordered furniture, bought daily necessities and various kitchen utensils, and also went to buy rice and noodles, meat, vegetables, seafood snacks and other foods.

In fact, it stands to reason that as long as the orcs are on the foundation building period, they will be able to open the valley. Even if you don't reach the foundation building period, you can eat two pills of Bigu Dan made by the hospital and not be hungry for half a month.