28

☆ 30. Chapter 28

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

28 Tu Feng thought that this "magic medicine" that could improve his strength should have severe pain all over his body like when he was an adult, or some violent reaction after using it. I didn't expect that after all the liquid in the beautiful tube was pushed into the skin, I still didn't feel anything.

He liked the metal tube so much, the silver with a cold glow, it was so beautiful, and he was still reluctant to put it down after the injection.

But he knew that this was the "magic medicine" given to them by the "Beast God", and it must be recycled, so he took another look and pulled it out. The needle was handed to Lu Qizhou.

Lu Qizhou wanted to laugh very much, this panda's liking was too obvious, he couldn't even think if he didn't see it.

"Brother Tufeng, this needle is useless, if you like it, I'll give it to you. "

Tufeng Surprise.." Is it okay? Lord Beast God..."

Lu Qizhou.." Lord Beast God said that this can only be used once, let me throw away the needle when I run out, but if Brother Tu Feng likes it, he can keep it for collection. "

These syringes are really disposable, and they can only be used once in a place where all the cleaning and disinfection and tools are not available.

Tu Feng was overjoyed when he heard this, his collection included the skull of a Tyrannosaurus rex, and the teeth of a saber-toothed tiger...

Those things are his glory, and from today onwards, there will be an additional vessel for the elixir given to him by the Beast God.

This little needle is better than all his treasures.

The other warriors in the cave were also a little impatient, The two priests and the patriarch were envious, Lu Qizhou saw everyone like this, so he said: "The needles and tubes used by everyone can be left for collection." "

Anyway, after those needles inject the liquid, unless the hospital pulls out the internal injection tube with a special magnet, it can't absorb the liquid, which is basically equivalent to waste.

And the tip of the needle, which also sticks out less than a centimeter in length, it is useless for them to stay.

After the soldiers were injected with the potions one by one, there was no reaction, and Lu Qizhou knew that these potions would slowly take effect in a few years without observing at all.

This is a helper type of gene medicine, unlike the various enhancement potions made for the genes of various races in the interstellar, there will be no problems at all.

After the injection, he explained the specific effects of the potion to the warriors before sending everyone away.

After they left, Ah Yue squatted down and asked Lu Qizhou, "Zhouzhou, did you also use magic medicine for Eminem and his brother last night?"

Lu Qizhou was surprised.."How does Eminem know? "

Ah Yue sighed.." The biggest advantage of the cat people is their sharpness, and as soon as you got up last night, Eminem woke up.

Lu Qizhou really didn't know about this, he was a little moved, he quietly injected Ah Yue and Doudou with medicine at night, Doudou forgot it, they are family members who have been with him for many years, and he is not defensive against himself, a shovel officer.