92

☆ 94. Chapter 92

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

92 Lu Qizhou took a deep breath and looked at the picture of the orcs in the audience bowing their heads for him.

The shock and heaviness of his heart made him understand how heavy the burden was on his shoulders.

These orcs who trust and respect him so much are all his responsibility.

Lu Qizhou didn't know if he could bear it, but he was willing to go to the soup and fire, and he would not give up!

The blood-boiling succession ceremony is over, but what Lu Qizhou has to do is not over yet.

Under the gaze of hundreds of thousands of pairs of excited and fanatical eyes, he solemnly spoke: "My Lingzhou hereby swears that I will fulfill my sacrificial duties, be loyal to the tribe, be loyal to the people, and contribute this life to the tribe without complaint or regret!"

By the time Lu Qizhou's oath-taking speech was finished, most of the orcs in the audience were so excited that their eyes were red, and a small number of orcs were already crying uncontrollably.

After coming to Cat Valley... No, before the Starfire Tribe, none of their tribes lived ignorantly, they were uncivilized orcs, and they were the ones who guarded Baoshan as beggars.

It's the boats that keep them alive, and give their lives a meaning of existence.

In their hearts, the boat is the sun on the horizon, bright, warm and dazzling, and they admire him, respect him, and regard him as faith.

Now such a person swears here that he is willing to contribute his life to the tribe without complaint or regret!

The sensual orcs couldn't stop crying, and the other orcs also held back their tears, gritting their teeth and listening to Lu Qizhou continue to speak.

"The spark of the stars can start a prairie fire, and from today, Cat Valley has officially changed its name to the Starfire Tribe, and you are all the people of the Starfire Tribe!

"There are no rules, no rules. The Starfire Tribe is home to all of our orcs, and while enjoying the benefits, everyone must also follow the rules!

"So there's going to be a couple of things to announce to you, so please listen carefully. "

First, the new growth of the old home.

"Second, abolish the big pot rice system and establish an industrial and commercial department. "

Third, the addition of the Superintendent of Veterinary Police and the Court. "

The specific details will be explained by the head of the picture style.

After

Lu Qizhou finished speaking, regardless of the noise that exploded in the audience, he turned his head to the prepared Tufeng on the side and said, "Let's start."

Tu Feng nodded, stepped forward, and took out a thick tribal code and plan prepared early in the morning, which was the first edition provided by Lu Qizhou, and the high-level officials held countless meetings to revise it, and I don't know how many brain cells were exhausted in the process.

He began to explain one by one: "The first one, the new growth of the old home. From this day onwards, the priests and patriarchs of all tribes will change their positions to elders and be transferred to the House of Elders, and their duties and obligations will remain unchanged.