125

☆ 127. Chapter 125

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

125 The gentleness of the picture wind made Lu Qizhou's already sour mood collapse in an instant.

He thought that all these years, if Tu Feng hadn't been with him, he really didn't know how to survive.

But he was stoic and Xi, and at this time Tufeng made him cry, but he couldn't do it.

The tears were like a river bursting its banks, wetting Tu Feng's chest with tears, and his throat and eyes were choked as if they were blocked by stones, and he couldn't make a sound at all.

Tu Feng patted his back gently, and his eyes were red with distress.

"Good baby, it's okay, it's okay..."

Tu Feng didn't know how to comfort the person in his arms, but he only knew that he was okay.

Lu Qizhou's mind was chaotic, thinking about the time when he was still a food anchor in Interstellar Blue Star, and thinking about all kinds of pressures after he came here.

In the end, all that was fixed in my heart was the deep friendship of Tufeng, the care and warmth of my family, and the trust and respect of the orcs.

I don't know how long it has been, Lu Qizhou has been crying silently, and Tu Feng has been patting him on the back to coax him.

The blocked throat gradually loosened, Lu Qizhou sniffed, reached out and wiped his tears indiscriminately.

Only then did I feel that the complex emotions in my heart were almost released, and I was a little embarrassed after realizing it.

He didn't expect today's sudden collapse, before the formation was not laid out, he thought he would laugh happily, but he didn't expect that when the formation was completed, what came from the invasion was actually a huge sourness.

He is in his forties, and he is still crying like a child in Tu Feng's arms, Tu Feng does not dislike him, his face is full of distress, but Lu Qizhou himself is a little unable to wipe his face.

"I'm fine..."Tu

Feng bowed slightly, holding his face with both hands to look at him, and his every move was like treating a fragile treasure.

"Does your eyes hurt? After Tu Feng finished speaking, he kissed his eyes with pity.

Lu Qizhou was comforted by such gentleness, and the discomfort in his heart was also relieved by half, he sniffed again, and said in a thick nasal voice: "It hurts a little."

He didn't know that he was like a flower cat at this time, he had no image at all, and he could clean himself up with a spell, but at this time neither of them remembered it.

Tu Feng wiped the tears and snot on the little flower cat's face little by little with his sleeve, not disgusted at all, and his eyes were full of distress.

Lu Qizhou obediently tilted his face and asked him to wipe it, obviously Tu Feng didn't say anything comforting, but Lu Qizhou read a thousand words from the bottom of Tu Feng's heart from his caution.

"Am I being hypocritical? He asked awkwardly.

Tu Feng bowed his head and kissed him.."No, Hello Bao is not hypocritical at all.

"It's a shame that I'm crying at such an age.

"What's there to be ashamed of? Everyone has emotions out of control, don't think about it. "