41

☆ 43. Chapter 41

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

41 Lu Qizhou thought about the plants he needed, and became more and more moved by the idea of sending orcs out to travel.

If he could, he would have preferred to travel on his own, but he's still underage, so the situation simply wouldn't allow it.

He pondered in his heart which warriors to send, and as he finished a large bowl of beef, his little belly bulging.

After eating, he yawned lazily and was a little sleepy. But not yet, he has to study how to promote the germination and seedling of rice.

There is very little grain to grow this season, rice, wheat, sweet potatoes, soybeans, peppers, and a small amount of green onions. By the way, I'll have to go to the mall later to buy a sativa seed and carrots.

Alfalfa grass is a high-quality pasture grass, and after planting, you can catch some cattle and sheep and come back to breed them, so that you will no longer eat smoked meat every day this winter.

Rabbits also love to eat alfalfa, but their favorite food should still be carrots, buy some carrot seeds, can solve the problem of rabbits' food once and for all.

Of these grains, only rice needs to be raised and replanted. Everything else can be planted directly, but the planting time will be different.

But no matter what the planting season is, Lu Qizhou is not ready to delay it forever.

In short, all the grain must be planted before this spring.

He believed that with the fertile land on the plains of the Orc Continent, there would definitely be a good harvest, and the more time wasted, the less good it would be for him.

Now that the planting is to be completed in the spring, the rice must now be sprouted and raised.

However, Lu Qizhou has no experience in raising rice seedlings, and he is afraid that he will toss and spoil those poor seeds by messing around.

So after he asked the audience in the live broadcast room for help, he memorized the process of germination and seedling raising.

After memorizing the planting methods of various seeds, Lu Qizhou went home and slept with peace of mind.

Early the next morning, as soon as the sun rose, Lu Qizhou woke up Ah Yue and asked her to carry herself to the small square, spread out the animal skin, spread the seeds, and let the sun dry carefully.

After lunch, he called Lingyuan to sacrifice and asked him to watch the seeds dry carefully, so that the little cubs would not touch them.

Then they took the orcs to the twenty acres of land they had turned over the years before, and asked everyone to turn the land again carefully, digging out all the weeds that had just grown and throwing them away.

Among them, there is an acre of land that Lu Qizhou kept to grow rice, and water needs to be injected into it, so it is dug deeper in order to store water.

When the wasteland was first opened, Lu Qizhou was going to use these acres of land near the big river to grow rice, so it was not far from the big river.

It's just that there are not enough rice seeds now, so for the time being, plant one acre for seeds, and then eat those rice in the next season.

Two slender bamboo poles can bring water from the river and directly connect it to the rice field.