39

☆ 41. Chapter 39

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

39 "Alright, don't cry, I'll ask you a few questions, and everyone will answer me honestly."

Although

his voice was immature, the weeping rabbit orc still looked at him with a lot of face.

The Spirit Shadow Priest and the Rabbit Clan Patriarch nodded solemnly, although their eyes were red, they still endured it and did not cry, and they cooperated very well.

Lu Qizhou.."Is smoked meat delicious?" Thinking

of the smoked pork that was either cut into slices and fried, or cooked whole until soft and diced, the rabbits couldn't shake their heads with a clear conscience.

"Delicious QAQ"

Lu Qizhou.."Is cured meat delicious?" "

Think of the salty, half-refined and fatty meats, steamed, boiled, fried...

"Delicious QAQ" Lu Qizhou.."

Is the fresh prey delicious?" "

Think of the hares and pheasants that have just been caught in the traps and stew them apart, and avoid the hares they don't eat, and think of the pheasants...

Suck and slip...

There is a rabbit sucking saliva...

Lu Qizhou smiled.."Since there are so many delicious foods, why are you crying?" He looked at the bunnies gently, "Your food is gone, and you can still starve such a big tribe?" When the spring of the next year comes, how much grass do you want to eat, and you don't have everything you need, why are you crying?

Spirit's whole body trembled, and he cautiously spoke on behalf of the bunnies..."Zhouzhou, you mean, can we stay in the tribe until the beginning of spring?"

Lu Qizhou was obviously a small one, shrunk in Ah Yue's arms, and seemed to need someone to take good care of him, but he said something that could affect the fate of the rabbit clan.

"Yes, you can even join the tribe and become one of us if you want to.

He tugged at the corners of his mouth, "As long as you study Xi hard and work hard, you can be like us, with endless meat and endless grass." No one in the clan will ever die of hunger and cold again, will you?

He wanted to say this again when the Rabbit Clan was about to leave, and at that time, the Rabbit Clan also knew enough about the situation of the tribe. He believed that these bunnies would definitely be reluctant to give up Cat Valley.

Now it seems that they are so emotionally fragile, and it is not impossible to agree directly after excitement.

Sure enough, the rabbit priest and the patriarch were so excited that they trembled all over, and they wanted to kneel down as soon as their legs were weak, but the old priest thought that the beast god didn't like orcs to kneel, so he pulled the patriarch and gave Lu Qizhou a chest-beating salute.

"We do! We, the rabbit clan, are willing to join..."

, what's their tribe called?

Lingyuan Sacrifice noticed his pause and prompted: "Our tribe does not have a name yet, and after Zhouzhou succeeds the sacrifice, there will be a new name, and it will be called Cat Valley now." "

Good, Cat Valley! From today onwards, we rabbit orcs are members of Cat Valley! Thank you for the protection of the beast god and the messenger! The

bunnies stopped crying, they were red-eyed and excited.