139

☆ 141. Chapter 139

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

139 Lu Qizhou gasped, his divine sense didn't dare to shrink back, he looked at the two trees that were talking, and slowed down for a while before calming down.

It's not that he hasn't seen the world before, and he was so surprised because he was startled at first sight, this forest is quiet and dark, there are no animals, and suddenly two "living" trees appeared, and it is strange that he is not frightened.

After calming down, he finally heard what the two trees were saying.

"Brother, are you not fruitful this year? I don't see you blooming.

"It's not over, it's over every year, and no small animals come over, wasting my energy.

"Alas, too. Over the years, there have been fewer and fewer of our little animals, and we have no animals to eat, and they all fall to the ground and rot.

"When I reach adulthood, I will be able to pull out the roots like my sacrificial grandfather. When I came out, I went outside to have a look, I don't know if there are any small animals outside, it's so quiet here, it's not fun at all.

"We're still early in adulthood, and even if you're an adult, you won't be able to get out." Oops, it's raining, great, you can drink sweet rain again.

"Alas, we are so slow to grow up. Little four, you move your leaves a little bit to block me from catching the rain..."

Lu Qizhou's face was full of surprise when he heard this, listening to what they meant, they are... Treants?!

So why are there treemen on the orc continent? Could it be that there are other vegetative people on this continent?

That's pretty cool, isn't it?

Lu Qizhou immediately stood up and ran to the kitchen, and said excitedly to Tu Feng: "Ah Feng, Ah Feng!" Guess what I saw?!

The surprise and excitement in

his tone were too obvious, Tu Feng didn't know why he was suddenly excited, but he still cooperated and asked... "

Lu Qizhou.."I saw the tree man!! They have human faces and can talk! Now

the picture is also interested, wipe his hands and walk out of the kitchen..."Where?" Take me up.

Lu Qizhou grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the door together, and the two of them flew to the place where

Lu Qizhou's divine sense detected just now.

In order not to frighten the two tree men, they restrained their breath and watched silently from a distance.

The two tree people were still chatting, absorbing the rain while chatting, while Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng did not wear protective shields, they would not get caught in the rain at all.

The trees were too tall and dense for the rain to come in, so they hid behind one of the trees, without making a sound.

But even if they didn't speak and restrained their breath, they were quickly discovered.

Because the tree they were hiding in had sent a message to the two treemen.

I don't know how they communicated, but the two tree men suddenly shouted vigilantly.

"Who's there! Come out!

Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng glanced at each other, a little puzzled by how these two tree people found them, but since they were discovered, it was better to come out honestly.